Trusted Contributor

Re: SKINN COSMETICS on Hautelook October 30th

I only have one request.

Leave something for me!  I have to work tomorrow and won't be home until after 6:00 pm and since the sale doesn't start until 11:00 my area, I''ll be gone already. I work outside with no access to any mobile device.

If they offer chin up duos like last time or age reset, or stem rejen for the lips, please leave me some.  I'm going to be in the woods planting bulbs for an arboretum so I'm doing a good thing. Cat Very Happy

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor

@DoxieMomma wrote:

Thanks for the heads up! I'm interested in the body balm and the body oil, would love to try those. But, I'm really hoping for the Lip 6x balms........I NEED more of those!  It really is the best lip balm I've ever used. If they're not offered through HauteLook, then hopefully we'll see them during his November shows. 

That body oil is awesome (just hate the dispenser)! Love the scent and works great.

Honored Contributor

@w84WEN wrote:

Happy Day Dazzlers. Looks like Skinn Cosmetics will be coming to Hautelook on Friday, October 30th.

I'm really excited! 

@w84WEN @JeanLouiseFinch @Gokat @Krissy_1968 & any other Dazzlers in the know...any advance info about the Skinn items for the Hautelook event? I wish it started at midnight eastern time like a TSV Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@60sgirl wrote:

I only have one request.

Leave something for me!  I have to work tomorrow and won't be home until after 6:00 pm and since the sale doesn't start until 11:00 my area, I''ll be gone already. I work outside with no access to any mobile device.

If they offer chin up duos like last time or age reset, or stem rejen for the lips, please leave me some.  I'm going to be in the woods planting bulbs for an arboretum so I'm doing a good thing. Cat Very Happy

@60sgirl-I feel your angst! I missed one of these events earlier in the year due to all day meetings and some things did sell out quickly but I was able to get a few items on my list. Glad you are on eastern time, so you will get home before many in central & western zones.

I hope you get every item on your list but I don't think Age Reset will be offered at Haute, it's still selling briskly directly on Evine and Skinn's website. Most of the Skinn items I've bought at Haute are those discontinued or replaced by new formulas. So it makes sense Dermalift will be offered, hopefully original version of the Stem Rejens and maybe Lip6X serum. They tend to also move makeup and body items to Haute. 

Someone else mentioned the Lip 6X balms--I think we will get a trio at Evine for one of the Nov shows. It will sell out quickly esp if it's priced like last year, $19+2.99 shipping plus they gave us a 15% off coupon to be used for multiple items or offers...here's hoping Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Camped outside the door, but no peeks, @Chi-town girl !Woman Frustrated   You'd think the stuff was GOLD!! 

Good luck with your lists, Dazzlers!!Woman LOL

Don't forget...8 am...Pacific time.Smiley Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@w84WEN wrote:

Happy Day Dazzlers. Looks like Skinn Cosmetics will be coming to Hautelook on Friday, October 30th.

I'm really excited! 

@w84WEN @JeanLouiseFinch @Gokat @Krissy_1968 & any other Dazzlers in the know...any advance info about the Skinn items for the Hautelook event? I wish it started at midnight eastern time like a TSV Woman LOL

Sorry @Chi-town girl, I don't have a clue.  I'm not even sure I'll buy anything.  I'm really well stocked up so it's going to have to be something really good for me to bite. 

Honored Contributor

@w84WEN wrote:

I'm really excited! 

I don't see it???

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@w84WEN wrote:

I'm really excited! 

I don't see it???

@Judaline  Hautelook events don't begin until 8AM Pacific.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@w84WEN wrote:

I'm really excited! 

I don't see it???

That explains it-thanks. They could have at least told me it was on today when I put SKINN on their search.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@w84WEN wrote:

I'm really excited! 

I don't see it???

That explains it-thanks. They could have at least told me it was on today when I put SKINN on their search.

I bet that was prevented since the sale wasn't active at the time you searched.  You can always find out what beauty sales are coming up, by accessing the BEAUTY area (see the tabs on top of the landing page) and then scrolling all the way down to the very bottom.