Honored Contributor

SANDRA B. AND THE BE MIDNIGHT PRESENTATION!

I am not interested in the TSV, but I wanted to see the bag. I may buy the bag on the bay. Would have it killed Sandra to show the bag before 15 minutes was up? I couldn't figure out why she didn't open it. Most of the other hosts would have presented that TSV more thoroughly. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: SANDRA B. AND THE BE MIDNIGHT PRESENTATION!

Win

Sandra's good looks go a long way with her job because she rarely knows her stuff.

I also watched the presentation (don't even like BE at all, could not sleep because of time change) . Couldn't figure out why she wouldn't didn't show the bag. Make organization is so important for a quick fix at early hours to get out the door.

That TSV is so overpriced it is stupid. Look around for other organization type bags for your makeup.

Honored Contributor

On 3/9/2015 hopi said:

Win

Sandra's good looks go a long way with her job because she rarely knows her stuff.

I also watched the presentation (don't even like BE at all, could not sleep because of time change) . Couldn't figure out why she wouldn't didn't show the bag. Make organization is so important for a quick fix at early hours to get out the door.

That TSV is so overpriced it is stupid. Look around for other organization type bags for your makeup.

Hi Hopi. ITA. Sandra is gorgeous, but she truly isn't a competent host. She should be. She's been there for quite a few years. Her newbie status is over. Many women don't want to stay up for the entire presentation. She should have gone through all components initially...in a brief manner...and then she should have spent more detail on each piece later in the presentation. I kept waiting.

The TSV is overpriced, and I have no interest. I considered , though, looking for the makeup bag on the bay.

Have a great day.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Sandra not a favorite of mine either, I find her hard to watch as well.

However so many presentations lack the details, I think these kind of details should be given at the start. Then they can go into the presentation deeper.

Clothing, bags shoes never any real important info that you might need to order, just silly chatter. Yes you can look on the computer, but that isn't the point,

Super Contributor

I watched at midnight (11pm my time), and she quite thoroughly presented the bag.

Honored Contributor

On 3/9/2015 ginabfly said:

I watched at midnight (11pm my time), and she quite thoroughly presented the bag.

I watched, too, and agree with you. In fact, Sandra presented the bag empty before the vendor did her TSV product presentation.

Respected Contributor

I watched the video this morning with Jennifer Coffey ,i think, and the presention was not great. They never told the shade of foundation on the model. It went downhill from there. They never really do a good job describing colors of shadow and blush either. They need more models to show colors especially since its the tsv. It's a good value though. The makeup bag looks good.Those are not cheap. The rep and Jacque are not doing that great either. And one silly thing...those tiny round tables in front of each model look cluttered and messy.It does not show the products well when they do a full shot.
Respected Contributor

I watched the presentation also. I thought she did a good job presenting all of the details including the bag.

Trusted Contributor

SB is OK.
Frequent Contributor

I couldn't sleep due to the time change. All I remember is that the host(ess) is 44 and her story about the meeting where they all passed the bag around. Someone on the forum posted a link to Susan W's BE TSV review on youtube -- I clicked and watched!