Frequent Contributor
Have you tried anything in from this line?
Frequent Contributor
So it's been 6 months since I asked this question and I'm back to fill you in on this line. I ended placing a large order which included Freeze Frame, In Your Face, Potent-C, Just Breathe, Glow Ahead, Physical Attraction, Eye Conquered, Lighten Up! and finally the Body Nectar. I know that's a lot but I have become obsessed with this line! My face has NEVER looked better and I have not had a rosacea flare up since I started using these products. They have great customer service and several times the owner of the company has replied to my email questions, which I thought was impressive. They are no longer at Evine which is sad because they always offered great values but maybe they will show up on the Q (fingers crossed). In the meantime if you want to check out their website it's rutznaturals. If anybody else has tried this line I would love to hear your thoughts.
Valued Contributor

I have never heard of that.  Sounds like you had good luck with it.

Hopefully it wll come to the Q.  Have you tried EBay?

Frequent Contributor
Yes, there is eye cream on Ebay but I don't like to buy items that are not sealed, too often I have purchased things that have been switched or sampled-YUCK! I have a good supply now but when I need to reorder I will go to their website if they haven't shown up here or HSN.
Honored Contributor

I've never heard of this one.  Evine is trying out many new lines, its awfully hard to get one going.  It will never come to QVC, they need someone established or a great idea like Bare Escentuals that they can nourish and grow.  (Perhaps this line has a great idea, I shouldn't judge)