Esteemed Contributor

Re: Run don't walk.....to order Beekman 1802

[ Edited ]

15.00 for a bar of soap?  I don't think so.  I think I can walk instead of run, lol

Contributor

Where is Swanson found???? Do they have a website?  Would love to try the violet but being on a fixed income, hard to spend $10 per bar plus the $7. shipping.  Do they ever offer free shipping?

Jane

Super Contributor

Thank you Nightowlz. I appreciate your reply on this. 

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

"

Re: Run don't walk.....to order Beekman 1802" - Lol! What a great name for this thread OP, @BabyYoda picked. No more free shipping..... Evine took it away. Bummer. Hope they'll reconsider and change it back.

Yes that is why I named the title as I did. I have been watching their site everyday for the soaps to restock and I knew their show was coming up and saw the special pricing and the free shipping on all their products. 

Evine plays games with their online website. They do this a lot and  likes to put up a special price or free shipping for a limited time and sometimes just hours. I just happen to check last night and had to let everyone know to get your orders in quickly. They may honor the free shipping if you call their CS line. They did this for Borghese products I ordered a few times. 

They may bring back the free shipping on Sunday for their shows.

I hope so! I was out with coffee with a couple girlfriends that I had given goodie bags to and it included some of the beekman stuff and they wanted more bars in various scents. My one girlfriend is really into presentation of things and likes how the wrappers look in her guest bathroom, lol. Anyway, I had told them about the good deal and they all wanted to pick up a few things and so everyone is bummed about the s/h now included so I doubt they will order unless it goes back donw. A few of them never buy from shopping channels (none of them watch but a few do buy WEN from QVC) but were willing to do so for the beekman stuff.

So, let's hope they bring free s/h back!

Honored Contributor

Wonder if they will have free or reduced shipping during their shows on the 14th?

Esteemed Contributor

I just order two of the white water soaps my absolute favorite.  I still have the bar they came with the set I brought back in early December so those bars do last a long time and we use it every day in the shower.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I just order two of the white water soaps my absolute favorite.  I still have the bar they came with the set I brought back in early December so those bars do last a long time and we use it every day in the shower.

Using the same bar since Dec? A bar only lasts me about a month using it by myself.

Respected Contributor

Anyone watching the show? It is ending in a few minutes. I just ordered the once only vanilla absolute kit. Can't wait to try the hand wash. 

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

Anyone watching the show? It is ending in a few minutes. I just ordered the once only vanilla absolute kit. Can't wait to try the hand wash. 

@BabyYoda

I watched a little bit, but didn't order anything.  I'm stocked to the gills already.  I'd really like to try the Ylang Ylang hand soap and lotion set, to see what all the to do is about the scent, but I'm going to try and wait until I've actually used something up and need a replacement.  

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@BabyYoda I just got home from the gym and lunch with hubby so wasn't able to watch. Did they bring back free s/h during the show?