Contributor

Re: Run don't walk.....to order Beekman 1802

Sounds great!! Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

"

Re: Run don't walk.....to order Beekman 1802" - Lol! What a great name for this thread OP, @BabyYoda picked. No more free shipping..... Evine took it away. Bummer. Hope they'll reconsider and change it back.

@sonechko but why the games?? Or do you think they messed up with offering free s/h the first time? I wonder if it will go back to free s/h during their shows?

I don't know @HappyDaze. But they either mess up a little too often lately, or just have someone totally crazy in that whatever it is "pricing" department Woman LOL

When I watch something for the upcoming visit, I see them never being content with the price - they seem to change it back and forth often, even if it is only a few cents.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

"

Re: Run don't walk.....to order Beekman 1802" - Lol! What a great name for this thread OP, @BabyYoda picked. No more free shipping..... Evine took it away. Bummer. Hope they'll reconsider and change it back.

@sonechko but why the games?? Or do you think they messed up with offering free s/h the first time? I wonder if it will go back to free s/h during their shows?

I don't know @HappyDaze. But they either mess up a little too often lately, or just have someone totally crazy in that whatever it is "pricing" department Woman LOL

When I watch something for the upcoming visit, I see them never being content with the price - they seem to change it back and forth often, even if it is only a few cents.

@sonechko okay that is just weird! lol! I've never seen a company do that before, well, besides Amazon lol!

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze! Could you please help @M60EXP to pick more moisturizing soap? I suggested Pure, but maybe some scented are more moisturizing than others. I don't know, they all seem same to me, only Pure stands out. But I did not try all the scents yet.

TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

"

@sonechko okay that is just weird! lol! I've never seen a company do that before, well, besides Amazon lol!

I know @HappyDaze, they way too weired. It's like they never make up their minds. Drives me crazy. Thanks goodness I only interested in Isomers and Beekman from them. I used to buy jewelry and clothes there too years ago. I kind of like them. But NOT for everything. The price/shipping dance - no!

Honored Contributor

@sonechko I don't really know which is the most moisturizing since my hubby is the one who mainly uses them. I will have to ask him if he notices a difference between any of them but he is a guy so probably not, lol.

Super Contributor

for me. its the apricot and honey tea. its in the shower and by the sink. it is my fav.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch I remember reading

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

Thanks for the info!  I definitely don't need any more soap but I am really liking the wipes so I think I'm going to pick up a pack of the Apricot and Honey to try with the free shipping.

@sueinsf  A single pack of wipes sells for $7.00 and there's shipping of $1.99.  The four pack of wipes sells for $20.00 and there's free shipping.  I'm loving the Apricot & Honey Tea wipes, they smell great and work fine to get my surface makeup off.  Between them and my stash of Skinn wipes, I'm set for the rest of the year for what I use on my face but that doesn't stop me from being tempted to buy more for other purposes.

@JeanLouiseFinch  I remember reading previously that you really liked the Apricot & Honey Tea wipes.  Had the Honey/Orange Blossom been available I might have picked up those too since the second set would have been only $17.  But since I still have Pure Goat and Honeyed Grapefruit from the last TTV and I also have some Skinn wipes on hand, I too should have enough for a year and by then I'm sure there will be another deal and/or new scents offered.

Luckily I did get my order in last night and got the free shipping, which as others have said, is not now being offered.  But it's possible it will be back when they are on the air this weekend. 

Respected Contributor

@caninefitchi wrote:

@I need to chime in and say thank you @Blue Ocean for posting this! I got the variety four pack a ways back and fell in love with this soap. There's the chance my heirloom violet and white water wouldn't still be available come Sunday and now they are mine! My hands have never been in better shape for the winter and baths are even more luxurious having this as my go to.

I never thought I would fall in love with or go on and on about soap! 

@caninefitchi Glad you were able to pick up the soaps. I am new to this line. I watched many times but finally bought one bar on eBay a few weeks ago and just love it (honey orange blossom). I have been checking their website everyday for those soaps to be restocked and I saw the birthday pricing and free shipping and ordered it right away.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

"

Yes that is why I named the title as I did. I have been watching their site everyday for the soaps to restock and I knew their show was coming up and saw the special pricing and the free shipping on all their products. 

Evine plays games with their online website. They do this a lot and  likes to put up a special price or free shipping for a limited time and sometimes just hours. I just happen to check last night and had to let everyone know to get your orders in quickly. They may honor the free shipping if you call their CS line. They did this for Borghese products I ordered a few times. 

They may bring back the free shipping on Sunday for their shows.