Respected Contributor

Re: Run don't walk.....to order Beekman 1802

@gonnab wrote:

I don't see this 4-pack of wipes for $20.  And I don't see the free shipping.  Where are you guys getting this info???

@gonnab Click on the 4 pack of wipes item and under the price it says $0.00 for shipping and handling. Put the item in your cart and it will show $0 for shipping and handling. Pretty much all their items are free shipping and 2 items are birthday pricing.

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

10 dollars per bar of soap, I don't think so. 

If it's any consolation they're 9 ounces, you can get 4 manageable bars out of it, and they're super creamy, triple milled, and ph balancing.

I've been purchasing the Korres so it isn't much of a stretch (pricewise)

I've purchased them (more palatably) in kits

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze, thank you for adding that they are cruelty free. That is a very important point. Love the soap, I never thought i would go back to using bar soap, but i have. 

Super Contributor

shipping on the soap is 6.99.  what happen to free

Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

@sonechko  Hello.  Just making sure you see this, since I know you use Beekman products.  Smiley Happy

Thank you Sweetie! Thank you very much @Jen44!!! Smiley Happy Unfortunately, I've seen it......... holding onto my wallet so far. Don't know for how long unfortunately.

I already pulled it once today to try 100% Pure.

I don't know what to do with Beekman Boys though - I did not buy them all. Yet. But I bought several TTVs last time. Also, getting ready for Isomers in 20th of February to blow off my budget. And Wen is coming......Oh boy!

You're welcome.  I'm wtg for both of those shows, too! Smiley Surprised  

Frequent Contributor

I need to chime in and say thank you @Blue Ocean for posting this! I got the variety four pack a ways back and fell in love with this soap. There's the chance my heirloom violet and white water wouldn't still be available come Sunday and now they are mine! My hands have never been in better shape for the winter and baths are even more luxurious having this as my go to.

I never thought I would fall in love with or go on and on about soap! 

Super Contributor

Beekman fans. If you also happen to be a Wen fan, can you tell me if the honey orange Beekman soaps smell anything like Spring Orange Blossom CC? I love the smell of that and am wondering if the bars have a similar scent to them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@scullychick wrote:

Beekman fans. If you also happen to be a Wen fan, can you tell me if the honey orange Beekman soaps smell anything like Spring Orange Blossom CC? I love the smell of that and am wondering if the bars have a similar scent to them.

I think it's similar. I asked DH he if thought it smells the same & he said it smells similar also. I think the Wen is a lot stronger fragrance. I think the HOB soap is a lot lighter scent. Most of their soaps are on the lighter side of scent with a few exceptions.

Honored Contributor

@monks wrote:

shipping on the soap is 6.99.  what happen to free

Does it drop off when you go through the order process? Yesterday it showed 0.00 on the shipping.

Respected Contributor

Right now it's showing free shipping on the second set of soaps.

I do love their soap.