Honored Contributor

Re: Run don't walk.....to order Beekman 1802

@sueinsf wrote:

Thanks for the info!  I definitely don't need any more soap but I am really liking the wipes so I think I'm going to pick up a pack of the Apricot and Honey to try with the free shipping.

@sueinsf  A single pack of wipes sells for $7.00 and there's shipping of $1.99.  The four pack of wipes sells for $20.00 and there's free shipping.  I'm loving the Apricot & Honey Tea wipes, they smell great and work fine to get my surface makeup off.  Between them and my stash of Skinn wipes, I'm set for the rest of the year for what I use on my face but that doesn't stop me from being tempted to buy more for other purposes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use this and it's great-Beekman Bros has a nerve charging that. Our Fresh Market sold these bars for 7.98 per bar-when they stopped carrying them I found them at Swanson. I LOVE them.

(Link to another retailer.)

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the info! I ordered two sets of the soap bars, the goat milk and the honey oat, along with two sets of the facial wipes. I tried this line during the last TS and really like these products. 

At first thought, $10 a bar seems expensive, but they are huge and last a long time. They are sulfate, paraben, petroleum  and phosphate free and American made. My daughter has eczema prone, sensitive skin and this soap has worked very well for her with no irritation or dryness.

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

Thanks for the info! I ordered two sets of the soap bars, the goat milk and the honey oat, along with two sets of the facial wipes. I tried this line during the last TS and really like these products. 

At first thought, $10 a bar seems expensive, but they are huge and last a long time. They are sulfate, paraben, petroleum  and phosphate free and American made. My daughter has eczema prone, sensitive skin and this soap has worked very well for her with no irritation or dryness.

And don't forget- Cruelty Free!

Trusted Contributor

I don't see this 4-pack of wipes for $20.  And I don't see the free shipping.  Where are you guys getting this info???

Honored Contributor

@gonnab wrote:

I don't see this 4-pack of wipes for $20.  And I don't see the free shipping.  Where are you guys getting this info???

On evine. I ordered already. The prices are listed. Also, if you get more than one set you get an additional $3 off each set and still free shipping.

Valued Contributor

@sonechko  Hello.  Just making sure you see this, since I know you use Beekman products.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Thanks, everyone, for posting about this great deal!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jen44 wrote:

@sonechko  Hello.  Just making sure you see this, since I know you use Beekman products.  Smiley Happy

Thank you Sweetie! Thank you very much @Jen44!!! Smiley Happy Unfortunately, I've seen it......... holding onto my wallet so far. Don't know for how long unfortunately.

I already pulled it once today to try 100% Pure.

I don't know what to do with Beekman Boys though - I did not buy them all. Yet. But I bought several TTVs last time. Also, getting ready for Isomers in 20th of February to blow off my budget. And Wen is coming......Oh boy!

Respected Contributor

I went back and ordered another set of soaps as hubby wants an unscented one and I ordered the pure set. He tried the honey orange in the shower today and he likes it but also wants unscented.