Respected Contributor

Run don't walk.....to order Beekman 1802

I know the Beekman boys will be on Evine on Valentine's Day so I just checked their website and saw that all their products have FREE SHIPPING! And the 4 pack of soaps have a special birthday price to celebrate Evine's birthday. 

$39.26 special birthday price for 4 bars of soap with free shipping! Plus $3 off each additional soap order so additional sets are $36.26 each! This is a fabulous deal.

So so I just ordered a few sets of these soaps. I also received an email for 20% off $50 order coupon to use. I tried to use the coupon for my order but it would not work.

Honored Contributor

Re: Run don't walk.....to order Beekman 1802

10 dollars per bar of soap, I don't think so. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I already orderd the 4 pack of the heirloom violet bars and another 4 pack of the Pure wipes and another 4 pack of the apricot and honey wipes. Still waiting and hoping  for the hand wash trio to come back for a good price.

So much for me not buying anything until March! But I do confess that 2 of the heirloom violet bars will be going o my mom and one bar along with a couple packs of the wipes will be going to my friend for her birthday. March purchases will be all about ME! lol. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda which bars did you get? Is the code for Evine credit card users only? TIA!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze I can understand why you ordered more of the bars. Do you think their show in March will have special pricing? Is it their anniversary? I would love to try their hand soap pumps. 

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@HappyDaze I can understand why you ordered more of the bars. Do you think their show in March will have special pricing? Is it their anniversary? I would love to try their hand soap pumps. 

@BabyYoda yes I think they may be having a TTV in March but not 100% sure. But yes, it will be their one year anniversary (even though they've been on there longer than that) so I suspect there will be some nice deals! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@BabyYoda which bars did you get? Is the code for Evine credit card users only? TIA!

No the code is not for the credit card holders.  It is a one time use special code per person to use according to the email. 

I bought the the heirloom violet, honey orange blossom, and honeyed grapefruit. I will be sharing these with hubby. 

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@BabyYoda yes I think they may be having a TTV in March but not 100% sure. But yes, it will be their one year anniversary (even though they've been on there longer than that) so I suspect there will be some nice deals! Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze Ok that is good to know. Most likely they will have a TTV. I thought they have been on longer than a year and couldn't remember if they had their year anniversary yet. Thanks. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info!  I definitely don't need any more soap but I am really liking the wipes so I think I'm going to pick up a pack of the Apricot and Honey to try with the free shipping.

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

10 dollars per bar of soap, I don't think so. 

@jaxs mom  I know that sounds like a lot, but it's really not.  The bars are like double the size of a typical bar of soap and the triple milling makes them last a lot longer too.