Esteemed Contributor

I found this website and thought you might be interested. They're powerful natural remedies..hope this helps!  Heart

http://www.life-saving-naturalcures-and-naturalremedies.com/rosacea-natural-remedy.html

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Valued Contributor

Hi Emmysmom-I've been following that other thread, and this link is interesting to me, too. Thanks for posting. And perhaps this will bump up the link for Angel Puppy. Dunno if the boards even do that anymore???? 

Esteemed Contributor

@glmama wrote:

Hi Emmysmom-I've been following that other thread, and this link is interesting to me, too. Thanks for posting. And perhaps this will bump up the link for Angel Puppy. Dunno if the boards even do that anymore???? 

glamma, sorry I just saw this...I hope it helps! Don't know the boards bump up anymore..hope so!

EM

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

emmysmom:

I just spotted your post -- aren't you just so kind to put this here!!!  Thank you so much!!  Woman Happy  I will sure check it out to be sure.

Take care and thank you, again!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

emmysmom:

I just spotted your post -- aren't you just so kind to put this here!!!  Thank you so much!!  Woman Happy  I will sure check it out to be sure.

Take care and thank you, again!!!  

I just read this article again..I will be getting some Oregano oil...its really good with Fall/Winter coming, as it keeps your immune system happy...lol! When I was having problems..I was under alot of stress...! The derms were no help..the meds they used made everything worse! So glad I found out about healthy alternatives..they work! It makes sense..if you're healthy on the inside, it shows on the outside! Heart

-- Mae West