Honored Contributor

Re: Robin McGraw To Bring Skin Care Line To HSN

On 4/7/2014 pommom said:
On 4/7/2014 wonderwoman100 said:

Now I have heard it all! She has had mega work done, so that makes her skin care line how effective, lol

Recently on a show discussing the perils of too much plastic surgery, Dr. Phil said Robin had watched an actual face lift and swore she would never have anything done - and the camera panned to her shaking her head and mouthing "Never!". Hmmmm….

Okay, Dr. Phil .... for some reason I thought his last name was DeGraw or something. I've seen her. Maybe she's never had a facelift, just fillers, etc. Or maybe she was saying 'Never' as in 'I never said that!!!' LOL.

Respected Contributor

The line is supposed to be for their charity.

Super Contributor

It would be so refreshing to see someone who is currently active in cutting edge dermatology research bring a clinically verified brand new line to the Q ..

Super Contributor

Robin looks amazing. She has written a beauty book and is somewhat of an ""expert"" based on how she looks - decades younger. She states she hasn't had plastic surgery and I tend to believe this as the tabloids are very good at ferreting out this information and the McGraws are favorite tabloid targets.

That said - I don't know that I would be interested in her skin care line as all the celebrity skin care lines are mediocre in my opinion.

Valued Contributor

I remember a show she did where she said she used the derma roller and some aloe vera products. I agree with Love Roses, she inspired many women to take control of their health and appearance.

I do like her and I think her heart is in the right place. I wish her success in her new venture. I'll probably watch her show out of curiosity. I like seeing what is out there in the world of skincare.

Super Contributor

They have some items listed on their website. I wasn't wowed by anything.

Honored Contributor

Meh.

Honored Contributor

I think it's fairly obvious Robin's had facial work done. You can look at older pictures of her and see the major differences.

However, even if she did, you still need to use good skincare.

Contributor

On 4/7/2014 Lucky Charm said:
On 4/7/2014 pommom said:
On 4/7/2014 wonderwoman100 said:

Now I have heard it all! She has had mega work done, so that makes her skin care line how effective, lol

Recently on a show discussing the perils of too much plastic surgery, Dr. Phil said Robin had watched an actual face lift and swore she would never have anything done - and the camera panned to her shaking her head and mouthing "Never!". Hmmmm….

Okay, Dr. Phil .... for some reason I thought his last name was DeGraw or something. I've seen her. Maybe she's never had a facelift, just fillers, etc. Or maybe she was saying 'Never' as in 'I never said that!!!' LOL.

Maybe she meant "never again" As far as the profits going to their "charity" is concerned(what's the name of it, by the way?), I give plenty on my own; I don't need to funnel it through Dr. Phil and his wife.

Frequent Contributor

I have a picture of Robin before all the work she had done.

She had all the sags and wrinkles that most of us have and looks every bit her age.

I can't figure out how to post the pic. I did post it to Dr Phils forum - it disappeared as quickly as it was posted.

I'm sure there are millions of women out there that will believe she's never had any work done who will buy her product hoping to shed years off their age.

With that said - I buy Dr. Denese products assuming she's also had a lot of work done also. I buy the products because I like the products.

It doesn't appear that Robin McGraw has a mind of her own. I don't have any respect for women who skate along on their husband's coat tails.