Honored Contributor

I saw these cute little bottles of nail polish with black round lids. Chose one and upon reading the label found that it was scented and called Powder Puff. I couldn't resist; I had to find out. Not only did I buy the Powder Puff but also Lavender Soap, and Beach

So far I've tried the Powder Puff and Lavender. Amazing, when they dry they do in fact smell like powder and lavender. The scent doesn't disappear, it remains for days.

Honored Contributor

Re: Revlon Scented Nail Polish

Eh, I couldn't stand my nails smelling. Yuck. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

No disrespect intended, but I think that sounds like one of the worst products ever.  I take great care to choose my hand cream to be only mildly scented (and goes away quickly) or fragrance-free.  I do not want my nail polish scented at all. 

Respected Contributor

Eeeeuuuuuuw!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I'm  surprised at the negative  reactions. The scent isn't strong, actually rather pleasent and unless your nails are near your nose, you can't  smell them at all. The Powder Puff smells like baby powder. The polish is nice on its own, the colors pleasing.

Esteemed Contributor

I have natural nails and have been using Sally Hanson 60 sec drip polish. I love the fun colors and use a gel topcoat. It really does dry in 60 seconds and covers with one coat so I can change often.  I don't need scents in my nail polish.

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I saw these cute little bottles of nail polish with black round lids. Chose one and upon reading the label found that it was scented and called Powder Puff. I couldn't resist; I had to find out. Not only did I buy the Powder Puff but also Lavender Soap, and Beach

So far I've tried the Powder Puff and Lavender. Amazing, when they dry they do in fact smell like powder and lavender. The scent doesn't disappear, it remains for days.

It is something I would like actually.  I'll look for them. Thanks.  I don't understand the negative remarks either.  Oh well, it's a good thing everyone doesn't like the same things.  It would be pretty boring. 

Respected Contributor

@mima wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

It is something I would like actually.  I'll look for them. Thanks.  I don't understand the negative remarks either.  Oh well, it's a good thing everyone doesn't like the same things.  It would be pretty boring. 

No offense ladies, but it sounds very young, like My Pretty Pony young, or Unicorns. So that's why I'm out! Great for kids, not so adults.
"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield