Highlighted
Contributor

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter: swatches of all 20 colors

I posted this link on another thread but wanted to put it in one of its own as well, for anyone who might be interested:

http://www.body-soulbeauty.com/2011/10/revlon-colorburst-lip-butter-complete.html

I have no affiliation with this blog, just wanted to share the great info in it.

I only have Lollipop so far, will get a few more when I can find them on sale. (I believe CVS has a BOGO50 on Revlon this week, but my local CVSs don't have the lip butters yet.) Lollipop is even more pigmented that it appears on the swatch photo...it is a VERY bright fuchsia/pink, quite pretty but not for the timid! It's basically the Katy Perry pink I was looking for a few months back. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View