Super Contributor

Review of upcoming IT Cosmetics TSV

I pre-ordered the upcoming IT TSV and must say I am so pleased with the line that I wanted to do a quick review of the pieces.

The Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer is already my HG concealer. There are days that this is all that I need to wear to be out the door in a hurry. Its coverage and staying power is what has attracted me to this especially when I use the powder on top of it to set it. I don’t use the brush that comes with it to apply it, I use a sponge for better coverage.

The Hello Light Illuminator is a cream and the pointed precision brush is worth the price of this kit. I already use this product in the powder form and I think I like it a tad better, but to be fair, I’ve only used this cream once. It is not glittery or sparkly, it just gives a soft glow, and covers the dark circles under my eyes, highlighting what I want it to.

The Je Ne Sais Quoi lip gloss stain is nice in that it’s color is a pretty pinkish shade that seems to last longer than I expected and it isn’t sticky. I like that it gets darker once it’s applied.

The eye brow pencil is very easy to use, and looks very natural.

Overall I am very happy with the kit and glad I got this.

What I don’t like is that not all of the items were made in the USA, some were made in China and Korea.