Respected Contributor

Re: Returning my Beekman soap :(

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1  I haven't heard of Zum or indigowild.  Will check it out.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pommom & @ClaudiaM    ....  Glad I'm not alone!  Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

I was curious if anyone knows the pH of this soap?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

@ID2  That's why I waited for free shipping, and a sale price.  I have purchased hand made soaps from local artisans, and ounce for ounce, this would be less, if it worked for me.  Theirs are generally $6 for 4.5 or 5 ounces.  I use it carefully!.... only for hands and face, I don't run the water over the soap... instead, I wet my hands and then pick up the soap with wet hands, and I keep the soap dish dry.  It lasts a long time.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG  .... I know!  They get such raving reviews! 

Trusted Contributor

@pommom wrote:

I had the same experience.  Not impressed at all with their line.

I wasn't either.  I was so excited about getting my set but it isn't anything special.

The bar soap lasts along time but it does leave residue in the tub. The lotion is like

a inexpensive grocery store type lotion.  Really wanted to like it.

Respected Contributor

@hoosieroriginal   ... I'm glad you love it!  It's great to find products that work for us.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Just Bling  ... That's not the way it went down.  VERY allergic to the scented soaps (to the fragrance.... serious sinus and migraine reactions), but the one unscented one seemed to be great.  Was very excited and looking forward to getting those and loving the 4 pack of the unscented.  I wasn't expecting to be turned into sandpaper.  All good intentions.  I order very little, and try to be as sure as possible that I'll love it.  Don't want to be returning anything.  But, I'm not keep something that causes an adverse reaction.

Contributor

That's all i use is eekman soap. I have dry sensitive skin also so use the plain goat milk one and am very happy. Get the big bars and just cut them in half so they last longer. Use the goat milk body cream and also adore that. The bath crystals are fantastic too. At the end of this month they are starting moisturizer day and night for the face and neck can't wait to see what that's like!

Respected Contributor

@bigbaglady  ....  I'm glad they're working for you!