Respected Contributor

Returning my Beekman soap :(

I'm surprised and disappointed.  A few months ago, I tried the small bar assortment.  The scented bars didn't work with my allergies, but I used the pure for a couple of days before returning the set, and LOVED it.  Was excited to order the four bar set when they had free shipping a couple of weeks ago.  And, I was shocked that it turned my skin to sandpaper.  I'm so bummed, but it has to go back.

Honored Contributor

Re: Returning my Beekman soap :(

@ItsME,   Have you ever tried Zum bar soap?  It will never dry your skin.  I use for my hands.  Made with essential oils.  Indigowild.com    Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I had the same experience.  Not impressed at all with their line.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 LOVE indigo wild. I have purchased the lip balms, soaps and reed diffusers. I like that they send samples to try.

Contributor

I also was not impressed with this soap, as it also dried out my skin and was irritating.  Going back to Dove sensitive bar soap. Tried and true!

Honored Contributor

I really love using scented bar soaps but the Beekman brand is so exorbitantly priced its ridiculous! I won't pay that much for a measly bar of soap. Woman Surprised

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Bar soap is no longer something we use.  This is the first time I've read negative comments on Beekman soaps.

Respected Contributor

I personally LOVE their bar soap.   It is very moisturizing and lasts forever.  I'm currently hooked on the Fresh Air scent.  My husband noticed an immediate difference when he started using it.  We also use several other goat milk brands.

Respected Contributor

LOVE my Beekman soaps - some of their scents are way too strong - I use the Orange Blossom -very mild scent.  As for the price - I don't find it outrageous as a half bar of their pound of soap lasts me a month or more.  So I'm looking at 8 months for the 4 bar set.  Sorry it didn't work for you - I love that it is all natural.

Respected Contributor

I'm reading the responses and no one thinks twice about ordering a 4 pack, deciding to use 1 and then return them all?

Then ordering again, using and returning them all again.

And we all wonder why things cost so much