Contributor

I've been using BGT CC for a few weeks and as much as I want to love it, well, I don't. The scent lingers for days and makes me sneeze. I LOVE how easy it is to rinse out so I am going to try the Kids formulation and see how that goes (trying to decide between Apple or Watermelon. Also considering trying WCM but I'm not sure! Decisions, decisions!)

I bought two 16oz bottles of BGT. My SO and I shower in two different bathrooms so both bottles have been opened and used up about half way. Am I still allowed to return them even though they've both been opened and used? They always say on TV that you can use the whole bottle and send it back but who knows if that's really true! I bought them Oct 26, does that count as the holiday returns or am I past the standard 30 days?

Of course I don't have any of the packing slips or invoices so I'll have to print something out to send back with the package. What should I send exactly? Print out my receipt showing that I purchased them on such and such date? Do I need to contact QVC prior to shipping back the bottles? Thanks for your help.