Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
How do I know if they will go to same return warehouse.

You can check the tracking information to see if they both originated in the same location.

Frequent Contributor

To save more money - send back on your own. Don't let them take it out of your refund or better yet - shop elsewhere for free shipping such as Nordstrom or Sephora.

Esteemed Contributor
Thanks everyone. I will put each set in a ziploc bag with the return form.
Esteemed Contributor
I am disabled and don't drive. It's easier for me to just put it in my mailbox.
Esteemed Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
I have two orders. Can i put them in the same package and only get charged 6.95 once for the return of will they still charge me to return both if in same package.

YES -- I do it all the time.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Re: Return of two orders

[ Edited ]

Re Sephora:  I often find QVC is cheaper than Sephora even considering the shipping.  Now I have free ship from Sephora for a year so I will have to re-evaluate each order as I place it.  That was some flash deal for 10.00 a year.  I just got an email one day and signed up.  They might have noticed my lack of orders lately.

In praise of QVC I once sent back a pricey beauty item, Kate Somerville oxygen something for about 99.00, and forgot to include the return slip.  I kicked myself for a month for losing that money, and guess what, eventually they refunded me.  Above and beyond the call of duty, I'd say. 

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Re Sephora:  I often find QVC is cheaper than Sephora even considering the shipping.  Now I have free ship from Sephora for a year so I will have to re-evaluate each order as I place it.  That was some flash deal for 10.00 a year.  I just got an email one day and signed up.  They might have noticed my lack of orders lately.

In praise of QVC I once sent back a pricey beauty item, Kate Somerville oxygen something for about 99.00, and forgot to include the return slip.  I kicked myself for a month for losing that money, and guess what, eventually they refunded me.  Above and beyond the call of duty, I'd say. 

Nah, $10 a year for free shipping is something everyone can do at any time. Not a special promo or anything.

Valued Contributor

@ccassaday

This info as well as more detail can be found in the Customer Service area on the Q website for returns.  Also, it states weight up to 5 lb is $6.95.

Return Addresses:

Jewelry
QVC, Inc.
Jewelry Returns
2200 TV Road
Florence, SC 29501

Beauty, Apparel & Accessories (such as shoes and handbags)
QVC, Inc.
Returns Department
1000 Stony Battery Road
Lancaster, PA 17601

Hard Goods (such as home, electronics & kitchen products)
QVC, Inc.
Returns Department
100 QVC Boulevard
Rocky Mount, NC 27815

Respected Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
Thanks everyone. I will put each set in a ziploc bag with the return form.

this is exactly what I did, put each in a baggie along with the receipt from each. I used my own label and paid $4.97 to return on my own. I got credit for both. Just make sure you have the receipt in each baggie for that purchase.