Contributor

Has anyone tried this skincare line? It is sold at Bergdorff's in NYC, on their website and Amazon. I bought the day and eye cream when it was a special offer (think it was mentioned in a blog), and I have to say, I'm seeing significant results.

But, the customer service is beyond amazing. Products were shipped quickly. I posted a comment on Facebook and was sent, overnight, free travel sizes of cleansers and serum along with a handwritten card.

Honored Contributor

I just looked at Amazon and whew its pricey hope it works well for you

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

I've never heard of it -- and I'm almost afraid to check it out! What kind of results are you seeing, and how long have you been using it?

The CS sounds similar to Tatcha -- SO impressive, and you feel as though you're really being taken care of. Tatcha sent me free samples for "sharing the love" when I had a sample set sent to my niece.

Contributor

Yes, the products are pricey, but I got them when they offered specials (I think buy day cream and get eye cream free). I have noticed diminished wrinkles on forehead and crows' feet, tighter and smoother skin and some lightening of dark spots. Previously used Isomers but got sick of all of the brown bottles and constantly bombarded with the latest and greatest. Was going to go full circle back to Clinque's 3-step when I first heard of Restorsea.

I have also used Tatcha, but Patti at Restorsea really takes it up a couple of notches.

Super Contributor
On 5/9/2014 roxyrn said:

Yes, the products are pricey, but I got them when they offered specials (I think buy day cream and get eye cream free). I have noticed diminished wrinkles on forehead and crows' feet, tighter and smoother skin and some lightening of dark spots. Previously used Isomers but got sick of all of the brown bottles and constantly bombarded with the latest and greatest. Was going to go full circle back to Clinque's 3-step when I first heard of Restorsea.

I have also used Tatcha, but Patti at Restorsea really takes it up a couple of notches.

I like their manifesto which included "We believe in telling the truth, always".

$50 for an intro kit isn't unreasonable. My jaw DID drop, though, when I saw the 4 step program is around $450.

I love the fact that their sunscreen contains 20% zinc, but at $150 not sure I would pop for it since I wear it daily, rain or shine. I've been paying $45 for the same amount (1.7 oz) of Suntegrity which I thought was a little steep. Something to consider, though.

Thanks for putting this on our radar. Please keep us updated as you progress and if you add new items from the line.

ETA: I know what you mean about all the Isomers bottles. I actually gave up several years ago because it just became too overwhelming. I'm fine with spending time and making the effort, but at a certain point it becomes ridiculous, and that's where I was with Isomers.

Contributor

I'll post next time they have a special. They also will send small samples.

Super Contributor
On 5/9/2014 roxyrn said:

I'll post next time they have a special. They also will send small samples.

Thanks!!

Super Contributor

I think that's the company that Gwyneth Paltrow invested in. There was some litigation recently. I was tempted to try the products, but they were more than I wanted to spend. That's great that you're seeing results, now I'm tempted again!