Respected Contributor

Recs for Non-Sticky Lipgloss

Seems like the ones I've tried are sticky.  Feels like a film when I part my lips.  Not a good look/feeling.  Please, recs appreciated.  TIA

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Super Contributor

Re: Recs for Non-Sticky Lipgloss

I would like to recommend Kiko Milano lipgloss.  It is made in Italy and ships from New York.  I use several of its products and love them all.  The lip gloss I use is in crayon form and several pretty colors.  There are other types of lip gloss as well.  The one I use is not at all sticky.  You might want to check out the website -- the cosmetics are wonderful. 

Honored Contributor

@Carolm Do they bleed?I have trouble keeping them on just my lips.

Respected Contributor

@Carolm  Thanks SO much!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Wet n Wild has some new matte liquid lipsticks called Catsuit. I'm wearing one today and I don't find it sticky. I put it on this morning and haven't had to reapply yet and it's almost 3:00 pm. They are inexpensive and come in pretty colors.

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carolm

Ordered the Creamy lipgloss in Fire Red and & Pearly Fuchsia.  Can't wait to get them!

Respected Contributor

Laura Geller Color Luster Lipgloss-- not sticky at all.  I have the color Sugar Cane and it's a beautiful nude.

Respected Contributor

I really like the glosses from Buxom, Bare Minerals.  They are not sticky or heavy, and they dont sting.  I m very picky about anything I use on my lips, because I get chapped, peely lips.  These go on true to color, hydrate, taste good, and no bad side effects.

Respected Contributor

I like Buxom Lip Cream-fave is White Russian shade.

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

Laura Geller Color Luster Lipgloss-- not sticky at all.  I have the color Sugar Cane and it's a beautiful nude.

------------

I love these too. I am not normally a lip gloss person but I discovered these last year and now have three of them. My only other gloss is Lipstick Queen's Frog Prince, which is also wonderful.