Esteemed Contributor

Received the Artis Makeup Brushes

wow! Talk about quality brushes. These are very dense and so soft.  Haven't tried them out yet because I'm waiting for the oval 8 brush to add to this set.  I want that to use for my foundation.  These brushes are top notch quality. Can't wait to start using these. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Received the Artis Makeup Brushes

Are these the one with the more spongey type applicators? If so, I just watched a beauty show with those presented and thought they looked interesting although a bit clumsy/awkward to use perhaps in certain areas.

It would be nice to actually hear how well they work or don't work, especially for eyeshadows.

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Are these the one with the more spongey type applicators? If so, I just watched a beauty show with those presented and thought they looked interesting although a bit clumsy/awkward to use perhaps in certain areas.

It would be nice to actually hear how well they work or don't work, especially for eyeshadows.

Hi happyDaze. These brushes have man made very dense hair.  They don't feel spongy.  They have silver on the back of the brush with white handles.  The brushes are so dense with hair it feels like a very soft sort of carpet.  All the reviews I read online were all good.   Didn't see a negative response in the bunch. Once I get the other brush I ordered, I'll post a review after I use them.  

Respected Contributor

I was soooooooo close to ordering them, then did some searching for reviews and decided not to get them. I really hope you like them! Please come back and let us know what you think once you've tried them. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

I was soooooooo close to ordering them, then did some searching for reviews and decided not to get them. I really hope you like them! Please come back and let us know what you think once you've tried them. Smiley Happy

Hi Future.  I'll post a review on Friday.  I ordered a bigger oval brush so I wouldn't have to share the one I received from the Q between blush and foundation. I should have it on Thursday. Will post on Friday.  I hope these deliver what they say they do.  

Honored Contributor

i thought the set included one for foundation. They showed three brushes on the presentation I saw. This set was expensive. How much is the extra brush you ordered, if you don't mind me asking. Thanks!

~H~
Trusted Contributor

@BlingQueen022, which ones do you use:

Artis_FluentaBrush.jpg

OR

hbz-beauty-brushes-news-lg.jpg

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Valued Contributor

I'm intrigued by these as I'm a makeup junkie!  Can't wait to hear what you think of them.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry the pics came out so huge!!

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Esteemed Contributor

Adelina, the set came with the number six brush.  I'll use that for blush and the foundation brush I ordered is a number 8.  I wouldn't think of sharing the same brush for foundation and blush so that's why I ordered another from Amazon.