Valued Contributor

Rec's for eye cream for dark circles please

[ Edited ]

DD wants something for dark circles. Since I don't have the same problem, I don't know which cream to recommend to her.

Please let me know which product has worked for you! (or which have not worked.)

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Rec's for eye cream for dark circles please

Start with Skinn Hylighten - it's a liquid treatment that contains Haloxyl, and is in a rollerball applicator.  Follow up with Mad Hippie Eye Cream, which also contains Haloxyl and several other very good ingredients.  Nothing happens overnight so be patient and give it time to work. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Start with Skinn Hylighten - it's a liquid treatment that contains Haloxyl, and is in a rollerball applicator.  Follow up with Mad Hippie Eye Cream, which also contains Haloxyl and several other very good ingredients.  Nothing happens overnight so be patient and give it time to work. 

Good advice.........and "patience" meant about 90 days for me.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@seehorse, along these lines, I am wondering if helichrysum oil either in an under eye product, or diluted with a carrier oil, might also be effective. FYI, I just started this as a beauty ingredient, is the immortelle flower (helichrysum oil) effective? thread. You can find more information on heilchrysum oil in that thread. 

Also, recently I started using several of the Wen Treatment Oils for my facial acne. While they are helping keep my acne in check, after using them for a few weeks, I was surprised to notice that my prominent under-eye raccoon circles are getting smaller. -- There's more information on this in the first post in my I love the Wen Treatment Oils thread.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Thanks All for the info and rec's.

Patience is something my DD does NOT have   LOL  Smiley Very Happy

I got some Borghese eye cream in a kit - gave to her - been using for about a month. Doesn't see results yet. Like you all said, it takes time. 

Fluido Protettivo Advanced Spa Lift for Eyes 1oz

• Developed to visibly brighten, smooth and allay the appearance of dark circles and fine lines in the eye area

She needs to try at least another month, and after that try some of your suggestions!!!

THANK YOU ALL!!!