Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rec'd., my Isomers Ultimate Serum

@NiteStar

Do you use Isomers cleansers? Also  any other product that f contain alot of oils for moisturizers or cleansers?

Been out of Isomers Ultimate for a while and the benefits were instant when I put mine on yesterday and today but I quit crossing lines when my skin became out of control.  

Honored Contributor

OP, please give an update in a week or two .... mine is on order and I won't get it until November.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't find it to be filmy or heavy Tsukiko, but also didn't find it to be moisturizing. I definitely needed to apply a moisurizer afterwards.

Trusted Contributor

Valued Contributor

@NiteStar wrote:

I didn't find it to be filmy or heavy Tsukiko, but also didn't find it to be moisturizing. I definitely needed to apply a moisurizer afterwards.

Good to know, thanks for the info.

Trusted Contributor

"Do you use Isomers cleansers? Also  any other product that f contain alot of oils for moisturizers or cleansers?

Been out of Isomers Ultimate for a while and the benefits were instant when I put mine on yesterday and today but I quit crossing lines when my skin became out of control."

hopi......I don't use Isomers cleaners; I use a Neutogena cleanser.  And no products containing a lot of oils.  Basically I cleansed, then put on serum, then waited a couple of minutes and put on my M. Asam Day/Night Cream.  Until the Isomers serum arrived yesterday, I used an M. Asam serum.  But I'm almost out of that and won't reorder and will instead use the Isomers Ultimate.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @NiteStar,

Please keep us posted.  Mine had NOT arrived as of Wed.  : 0 (

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

Just got mine! I also ordered the X-large matrixyl cream but that shows that it's still pending. Weird.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered mine at 5 AM that day and it still hasn't shipped. It's strange that the "Cancel Order" button reappeared on my Order Status today.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bella Carro wrote:

@NiteStar, received mine but haven't used it yet.  The inclusion of Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate (Neodermyl) prompted me to try it.  I just sent an email to Isomers asking them what percent of it they use in the formula.  The raw ingredient manufacturer indicates .1 to 2%.  That's quite an odd range.  

Anyway, glad to hear you like the skin feel.  That is a big ol' hunkin' bottle, isn't it!?!

Bella Carro,

I asked that question in 8/14 on the Isomers Forum, because the clinicals I read stated the best results were achieved with a concentration of 2%:

Lori, According to the clinicals I read, the ingredient was tested at different percentages and the recommended use % is from 0.1% to 2%. Can Isomers confirm that the amount is at least 2%?

Her Reply:  Sorry - Our formulation details are proprietary information.

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007