Trusted Contributor

Rec'd., my Isomers Ultimate Serum

Rec'd the TTV Ultimate Serum yesterday and used it last night and then again this morning.  Of course there were no miraculous results, but I didn't purchase thinking there would be.  Smiley Very Happy  However, it does sink into my skin quickly and didn't cause my M Asam moisturizer to "ball up" on my face, so that's a good sign!  Looking forward to seeing what the accumulative and/or long term effects of the serum will be.

Respected Contributor

Re: Rec'd., my Isomers Ultimate Serum

@NiteStar, received mine but haven't used it yet.  The inclusion of Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate (Neodermyl) prompted me to try it.  I just sent an email to Isomers asking them what percent of it they use in the formula.  The raw ingredient manufacturer indicates .1 to 2%.  That's quite an odd range.  

Anyway, glad to hear you like the skin feel.  That is a big ol' hunkin' bottle, isn't it!?!

Esteemed Contributor

@NiteStar! Hope you'll start seeing the effects soon!

I started to see quite noticeable difference with Superskin serum in about one week after I started using it, when it first debut in 4-piece kit. Was using it at night only back then. I think, there was a suggestion to use it at night then.

I am not usually, actually I almost never, leave the reviews, but this one impressed me so much, that I left a very first review!

Lately, with new stash I bought, and hearing Manueala suggesting to do it twice a day, I stepped it up, and again seeing noticeable results after about a week.

It shows as overall appearance, plumpness, smoothness, softness, contour and tighter pores.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bella Carro- Please update us on the reply from Isomers about the %. It will be interesting to see they tell. And I agree, that is some size bottle!!!!!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Do you girls cocktail it with anything??  I currently mix the Amino Face Serum with Retinacin at night and wondering if I can add the Super Serum to the mix...

Or in the AM can I mix it with Vit C...??

Trusted Contributor

"That is a big ol' hunkin' bottle, isn't it!?!"

Yes it is Bella Carro!  And I have another one coming, but it's on backorder (I ordered it later in the day than I did the first bottle).

Honored Contributor

Can't wait to get mine-should be here today or tomorrow!

Honored Contributor

@Bella Carro I look forward to your review!

Trusted Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

Do you girls cocktail it with anything??  I currently mix the Amino Face Serum with Retinacin at night and wondering if I can add the Super Serum to the mix...

Or in the AM can I mix it with Vit C...??

I only use it at night, but I cocktail it with ceramide pro, after Retiniacin, and then I put one of Isomer's creams over that.  Working wonders for me.  I believe Manuela said it can be cocktailed with any of the serums.

Valued Contributor

Does it feel heavy on the skin? I ordered and am hoping for something hydrating but not filmy or heavy.