Frequent Contributor

If fig is the most moisturizing cleansing conditioner is it also the most moisturizing hair mask?

Valued Contributor

Re: Re Moist Hair Mask Question

There's not a difference in the remoist other than fragrance and the fact that POM is nut free and gluten free.

Respected Contributor

The "official" answer is that all the ReMoist formulas are the same and just have different scents (except the POM which is nut-free and therefore has a slightly different base formula). In my experience, though, this isn't true. I've tried the ReMoist in Fig, POM, Sweet Almond Mint (SAM) and Cucumber Aloe (CA). Of those 4, the CA is the most moisturizing and the SAM is the least. Fig and POM are about the same, slightly less moisturizing than the CA. They are thinner in consistency than the CA though, and easier to spread through the hair. And even though the SAM is the least moisturizing, I do get the best shine from using that one.

Contributor

On 6/30/2014 WenGirl42 said:

The "official" answer is that all the ReMoist formulas are the same and just have different scents (except the POM which is nut-free and therefore has a slightly different base formula). In my experience, though, this isn't true. I've tried the ReMoist in Fig, POM, Sweet Almond Mint (SAM) and Cucumber Aloe (CA). Of those 4, the CA is the most moisturizing and the SAM is the least. Fig and POM are about the same, slightly less moisturizing than the CA. They are thinner in consistency than the CA though, and easier to spread through the hair. And even though the SAM is the least moisturizing, I do get the best shine from using that one.

Thank you OP (and WenGirl for your great answer), I've been wandering the same thing Smile

I've only used the POM Remoist, which has been a little drying on my hair. I've actually been getting better results doing an extended second cleanse with the Fig CC. I leave it in for about 4 hours and I have very happy hair {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}