Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Rave Review: M. Asam VINOLIFT Magic Finish Makeup

Hey girls - just wanted to give my 2 cents on this product.

I saw this demonstrated on TV and thought wow - that looks really nice - the models complexions looked flawless...so I HAD to try it.

Well I am PLEASANTLY surprised at how nice it really is. It a unique product, I used it as my foundation this morning, after my skincare but before my concealor and I love the results. Very smooth, silky, airbrushed look - which has lasted all day without any touchups at all!

Here's the actual info from the HSN website on it:Item: 963-683

Experience the magic of even and flawless-looking skin in an instant! The mousse-like makeup texture blends beautifully into your skin to help conceal uneven skin tone for a light, matte and natural-looking finish. You'll love the silky and smooth feeling it gives your skin.

Helps smooth the appearance of wrinkles, enlarged pores and imperfections

Provides a sunkissed, healthy-looking skin tone

Gives light to medium or full coverage, depending on application

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View