Esteemed Contributor

Great for you JudyL!!!

Got the lightest shade too.  Looks bronze enough.

Also picked up the new oil.  Can't wait to try it.  Hoping she has the other 2 skin care products on soon.

Have lost angel and it is awesome!

You deserve your treats!!!!  Enjoy!!!!  

Honored Contributor

Loved the show!!! Rose Marie actually had the opportunity to explain her products and techniques.

I received my "set" of the new skincare trio yesterday. Looking forward to using it.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL   Feel better. Nothing like new makeup or skincare to soothe the pain, right?

Esteemed Contributor

Can't wait to hear what you think of it Shanus!

Have it in my cart on the RMS website for $95, which is a great deal with coupons.  Sounds like items I would really like.

Have a great night!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@JudyL   Feel better. Nothing like new makeup or skincare to soothe the pain, right?

@Shanus  - I agree!

Frequent Contributor

@naturalfan wrote:

I visited a Blue Mercury store over the weekend and purchased the RMS tinted sunscreen and the night lip treatment balm.  My lips are so dry I wanted to try something new.  So far I like both products.  Thinking of ordering a lip tinted product, not sure which yet.  I did look at the spray and the moisturizer, both seemed very nice.

How do you like the tinted sunscreen???  I've been eyeing for a minute now?  Does it have a lot of fragrance at all????

Honored Contributor

@Tem77   I passed on that tinted sunscreen just because spf 30 is not high enough for me. 

Frequent Contributor

@Shanus ok thanks.  If you don't mind my asking, what sunscreens do you use?  I've beeen using Elta Md Phisical 41 and Dr. denese's Spf 40 for what seems like forever.  Any all physical ones you can recomend???  Tnx!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: ROSE MARIE? WHERE R U?

[ Edited ]

@Tem77   Hello. I use either Skinceutical's Physical Fusion UV Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 (lightly tinted)...OR...

DRMTLGY Physical Tinted Moisturizer SPF 44.

Both have enough tint to slightly even skin tone, but not too much to wear makeup over them. Most days, the tint is all I wear and add a bit of concealer.

*** The Skinceuticals is rather expensive since I purchase the largest size, but I check lovelyskin dot com for discounts. I think DRMTLGY is having a sale now.

Respected Contributor

@JudyL   I hope you get better soon.  I also hope you are happy with your new treats!