New Contributor

I made 2 purchases for a total of $400.00 and I only received $29.00 credit on each purchase.  I thought QVC would refund everything except the mailing charge.  Anyone know how this works . 

Honored Contributor

On the menu on the left side of this screen is "customer care".  Go there and as the moderators to help you.  They can check your account with your permission.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@retiree61 wrote:

I made 2 purchases for a total of $400.00 and I only received $29.00 credit on each purchase.  I thought QVC would refund everything except the mailing charge.  Anyone know how this works . 

Did you use Easy Pay?

QVC Customer Care

@retiree61 wrote:

Hi @retiree61,

Welcome to the Community Forums!  

I looked at your orders and it appears that they were actually on Easy Pay.  We refunded the amount of the first Easy Payment less the return label fee on each order.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.  Please note there is a Fourm category specifically for Customer Care - that would be the best place to ask questions like this to ensure the quickest response.

Barb 

Customer Care

New Contributor

Thanks Barb....now it makes sense to me!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: REFUND ON PURCHASES

[ Edited ]

nm

Esteemed Contributor

Unbelieveable!

Esteemed Contributor

I recieved a nickel.  I purchase IT on easy pay and when they subtracted a $6.95 return charge that is what I got.  They should make it clear on the presentation that you will be charged for returning when they say "just send it back".  I am done.

Honored Contributor

Re: REFUND ON PURCHASES

[ Edited ]

@barrel racer wrote:

I recieved a nickel.  I purchase IT on easy pay and when they subtracted a $6.95 return charge that is what I got.  They should make it clear on the presentation that you will be charged for returning when they say "just send it back".  I am done.

QVC has made it very clear, it's up to the customer to read the details.  On the preprinted label, the shipping is clearly stated and that it will be deducted from the refund.  If you lose that label and do your return online, printing your own label at home, the shipping is clearly stated in the process and that the said amount will be deducted from any refund.  It's not QVC's fault, nor should they have to eat the shipping when if someone orders the wrong color, wrong size, doesn't like something or just changes their mind.  QVC will cover the return shipping, though, if there was an error on their part or if the item arrives broken or defective in some way.

Contributor

I order a lot, and return very little.  I hadn't returned anything at all since 2014 until recently I returned that dumb rotating brush from Doll 10, and an auto ship of Bare Minerals that just wasn't a color palette I'd ever use.  I was shocked at the return fees, and don't ever remember feeling that way before.  I have decided to be much more careful with my Q purchases based on this return policy. They claim to have "no risk returns", and to me that's deceptive. What's annoying more than the cost, is that The Q can afford to treat their clients better, and vehemently choose not to.  I can  return anyting at Nordstrom for free with no hassle.  And, I also learned at Nordstrom that they will not be undersold, and will match any price.  I've found this quite valuable a the beauty counter(or online).  Either way, I used to love The Q.  But the return policy disgusts me, so I'll be searching friendlier  vendors, like Nordstrom.  Heck, even HSN handles returns better than The Q.  Sorry, Q, I think what you're doing is highway robbery, and may warrant a complaint to the FTC.  Risk free shopping, it's not.  The best return policy in the industry, it' NOT, and risk-free returns, are a STRAIT UP LIE.