Honored Contributor

Just looked at the list of products on “shows previously aired”.

Not sure anything deserved a special red carpet. What do you think?

Respected Contributor

I passed by and kept going. Not sure what it was all about. 

Valued Contributor

Poor chosen hosts for the show. Looked at the line up and nothing sold out which I think is very telling. Boring. Didn't watch at all once I saw who was hosting. 

Regular Contributor
Spoiler

I thought the products were fine, and how refreshing to see Sandra there, instead of you know who 👹. Sandra is a wonderful representative for QVC. Nice show !

Respected Contributor

I agree with OP.  It's ridiculous.  It doesn't make the products any more interesting by using this tired old format. It can all be sold in PA.

Honored Contributor

I actually watched it because I like .Sandra and Alberti so very much better than last year's host. They have class.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor

I enjoyed the show. It looked like a fun place to be. I always enjoy the learning experience of new products. Everyone looked so beautiful even Albertitt

Esteemed Contributor

As usual QVC is a day late and a dollar short promoting red carpet this and that beauty. Award season is over and everyone has moved on.

What beauty products A listers use or don't use isn't particularly relevant and they get the stuff that they use for free as companies hope that they will get publicity if some celeb posts something on social media about whatever product it is.

Trusted Contributor

I watched for a few minutes.  It doesn't make sense to me to go somewhere to sell the same products you sell every day.  I always think they are going to come up with something new.  And it would have been more fun if they had let Sandra appear with the pink wig she was wearing on her FB page.  It looked good.  

Valued Contributor

I only watched a few minutes as I found the background noise ( people talking in the background sitting at the tables ) distracting. The items offered were for the most part boring.