Super Contributor

REALLY bad haircut question...Blunt cut, choppy, straw like looking layers!! ARGH!!

Tried a new hairdresser per recommendation of a friend who I'll attack later...ha ha! Anyhow I have (had) long blonde naturally curly hair which I dried straighter to prevent frizz....Now it's three freakish tones of blonde, natural darker tone and ORANGE!!! So I've literally spent two weeks using the purple shampoo which has somewhat decreased the orange/ brass.....however I am left with these horrendous, sporadic....."long layers" that are about 1/8" flat across horizontal cuts....no blending, etc....STAIGHT ACROSS GALS!!! No joke!! The worst is the side bang area I have always have that has always been a BLENDED chin length to full length area....now it is about a 1 inch blunt horizontal cut...then nothing....then the full length of the rest of the hair 6-8 lower!!! It's sooooo bad gals! I knew it was bad at the end, but I just wanted to get the heck out of there by then end when I realized that there wasn't any method to her madness and I certainly didn't want HER to try to fix it!! So $160 bucks later....I am in misery. I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME TO GET MY MONEY BACK!!! And I get that, but that ship has sailed for me....I just want to know the best way to grow this mess out!!! Hairdressers.......please advise!?!?!?