Honored Contributor

I've been using WEN for almost 2 years now, and I'm trying to see if I can fine tune my routine. So if you can help with any of these, I'd appreciate it!

(My hair is normal (but color treated), and wavy/slightly curly. I usually just let it air dry during the summer; in the winter I blow dry - not other appliances) My favorite is Pom followed by SAM. Once in a while, about every two weeks, I use 6/13 for my second cleanse. And I LOVE the seasonals, although I try to ration them! Wink

1. Chaz always says to use a pump as a leave in. I can't get past the fact that I've just rinsed this OUT of my hair! Do you use a leave in? What is the difference you've noticed?

2. The only other product I've used is the Replenishing Treatment Mist. I usually use this on the day before I cleanse to "freshen" my hair. What other products do you swear by and why?

3. I used to cleanse my hair with regular shampoo every other day - unless it was a "swimming" day. Now I'm down to twice a week. If I swim I just do one cleanse. How often do you cleanse?

4. Do you always use the pump? Some of mine refuse to work, so I just "eyeball" the amount to use.

5. And that old standard --- how do you get the last little bit out of the bottles? Right now I dilute it with water and use it as my first cleanse. Is there a better way?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me. I'm very happy with WEN and plan to continue with it! Smile