Valued Contributor
What is the difference between the Tova Signature and Tove Platinum? Also, has anyone tried Tova Summer? I was wondering if perhaps the Platinum is closer to the 'original' Tova scent that we all loved. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
Respected Contributor

Re: Question re TOVA fragrances

A year or two ago I bought Tova Platinum, it smelled nice. Not exactly like the original. But then I tried the latest incarnation of Tova Signature. That one is very very close to the original, to my nose. And when I started wearing it my son said it reminded him of how I always smelled when he was a kid. that was back in the 80s and 90's when I only wore original Tova Signature. I will tell you that other people occasionally tell me I smell good. So when this bottle is gone (I wear it daily) I will absolutely buy it again. hope this helps.

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

The original Tova Signature is easily recognized. I don't think there's another fragrance quite like it. When someone is wearing it, I immediately know, and I'll comment on it. That usually gets me into a very interesting conversation about Tova.

I still have two bottles of the original. I don't wear it often but I enjoy sniffing it from the bottle.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Valued Contributor

Thanks Smoochy and sunala for your comments! Hoping that others will respond too. I know there are a lot of Tova fragrance lovers out there!!!

Joy

Honored Contributor

On 3/20/2014 sunala said:

The original Tova Signature is easily recognized. I don't think there's another fragrance quite like it. When someone is wearing it, I immediately know, and I'll comment on it. That usually gets me into a very interesting conversation about Tova.

I still have two bottles of the original. I don't wear it often but I enjoy sniffing it from the bottle.

Me too, I treasure the last half ounce I still have of the original, but sometimes I feel it has not held up perfectly, a little off. Dry down smells better.