Super Contributor

Question for Paula's Choice Users

Did anyone else get an email saying you have a free trial size of the Hyaluronic Acid Booster on the way?  I've already got the last order I placed and got a free mascara.  I've never had them out of the blue send me an email saying I have something on the way that I haven't ordered. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Question for Paula's Choice Users

Yes, I received that e-mail as well. I didn't order anything recently so I guess they're just sending out trial sizes to people.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine said it ships free.

NEW Wrinkle-Plumping Hyaluronic Acid Booster Ships FREE Today

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Super Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

Yes, I received that e-mail as well. I didn't order anything recently so I guess they're just sending out trial sizes to people.

I'm glad you got it too.  I guess they are sending some out for free.  I'm looking forward to trying it.

Super Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

Mine said it ships free.

NEW Wrinkle-Plumping Hyaluronic Acid Booster Ships FREE Today

Mine said that my free trial size is on the way.  It had a link to the video on it too and had my name at the beginning.  Usually their daily emails aren't addressed personally.

Respected Contributor

@myshell624 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

I'm glad you got it too.  I guess they are sending some out for free.  I'm looking forward to trying it.

Yes, that was a nice surprise. I've never just had something sent to me like that so I'm looking forward to trying it as well.

Respected Contributor

I just saw this and checked my email. I have one coming too, which is great because I love this stuff. I'm on my first bottle and actually have a backup. I use it as a targeted treatment for lines above my lips, 11s and recently started mixing it with moisturizer at night for an eye cream. 

Super Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

I just saw this and checked my email. I have one coming too, which is great because I love this stuff. I'm on my first bottle and actually have a backup. I use it as a targeted treatment for lines above my lips, 11s and recently started mixing it with moisturizer at night for an eye cream. 

Thanks for telling how you use.  I need to watch the video on it.  I think it's pretty cool they're sending these out for free.  I'm sure if I like it, I'll order the full size.  It's been on my wish list.

Honored Contributor

I received an e-mail yesterday with a header saying that today the product would ship free, but it wasn't addressed personally. It just said that this product ships free today, and it included a "Get it" link. Nothing about the product being free.

I hadn't paid much attention to it but dug it up after reading this thread. Maybe there were two types of e-mails sent out.

I actually had bought it a few months ago, and it was the only PC product that I have returned. Unfortunately, t didn't agree with my skin at all.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

Hhmmm, that's annoying. I placed a large order in June and I did not get an email for a free sample. Bummer! But happy for those of you that did.