Honored Contributor

Do you shave the peach fuzz on your arms? I am not talking  about dark hair. Just white, blond hair that you really only see if looking at your arm in the bright sun.

i never have given it much thought... 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Do you shave the peach fuzz on your arms? I am not talking  about dark hair. Just white, blond hair that you really only see if looking at your arm in the bright sun.

I never gave it much thought, either, and never will. To me, it is just a natural thing and barely visible at all.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

No.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

When I was younger I used to use a depilatory cream on my arms to get rid of all hair. As I got older, now 61, there is very little hair on my arms. It seems to have migrated to my face.Woman SurprisedWoman LOL Peach-fuzz face galore!Smiley Embarassed

Honored Contributor

My daughter (now an adult) has always had blonde hair on her arms, yet she's always shaved it.  She's now 41 and it doesn't look darker, stiffer, if anything you can't even see it at all now.

Valued Contributor

Short answer: No.

Long answer:  I'm more concerned about the male facial hair on my chin and upper lip these days.  If I let it go I could have a real goatee!  Ugh!  Woman MadSmiley Mad

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

This reminds me of the old wives tale to never shave above your knees or else it will grow back darker...never shaved above my knees as a teen and guess what? It did grow darker eventually (genetics? who knows or cares?) Now I do a shave from ankles to ...well...all the way up lol Woman LOL I just got an epilator from Evine on clearance and want to try it on my legs and underarms (after I grow them out the required amount...wonder how that will feel Woman Indifferent)  I imagine it will hurt at first...noting other epilators those here have tried offered on the Q...I have shaved peach fuzz off my knuckles and side burns and not noticed anything detrimental happening (darker hair/coarser hair growing in) 

Honored Contributor

I also should have said that I used to shave my moustache, but since I got the thing that pulls out the hair (ouch) I use that.  

My moustache never got darker and now not much hair grows anywhere.  Maybe it's just because I'm old!  Ha!

Honored Contributor

No, I've never shaved my arms or considered it.

Respected Contributor

My mother used to singe it off over the stove flame! I did it a few times, too. We have dark hairy arms! I have the no-no that I've used on it! Otherwise, I'd have it waxed, probably !

Never underestimate the power of kindness.