Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Question about Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid Serums

I recently incorporated a Vitamin C serum (Devita) into my routine and know I should wait 20 minutes before going on to the next step. I also use a water-based HA serum. I haven't been able to find out if I can mix the two serums together in my hand or if I have to wait the 20 minutes after the C before applying the HA serum. Used together, the C doesn't sting, and I feel like I'm getting better coverage because it's easier to spread. If I use them together, I then wait the 20 minutes before applying my SPF moisturizer.

My question is: Can I mix the two serums together or am I diluting the benefits of the Vitamin C by mixing it with the HA serum?

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View