Super Contributor

Question about Josie's Argan Oil??

I'm thinking about purchasing a 6oz bottle from eBay. My question is how long ago did she sell the big size? Has anyone had it go bad? My mom gave me a small bottle and I really like it. I'm just nervous of buying one and it being old and gross. How long is an unopened bottle good for?

Honored Contributor

Re: Question about Josie's Argan Oil??

@shiloh 81 wrote:

I'm thinking about purchasing a 6oz bottle from eBay. My question is how long ago did she sell the big size? Has anyone had it go bad? My mom gave me a small bottle and I really like it. I'm just nervous of buying one and it being old and gross. How long is an unopened bottle good for?

I hate to be a downer here, @shiloh 81, but I just don't like the idea of supersizing when it comes to oils, unless you're going to use it head to day every day. And I'm especially wary when it comes to not knowing how old a bottle is, which is way I steer clear of eBay for certain items.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Go to Josie's "website" and give her a call.  CR will happily answer all your concerns regarding expiring dates, etc.

I had to do this for a concern I had w/her body whipped cream expiration.  In my case it was 18 months.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

If I were to just use it on my face and neck and a little in my hair everyday, how long would a 1.7oz bottle last me?

Honored Contributor

@shiloh 81 wrote:

If I were to just use it on my face and neck and a little in my hair everyday, how long would a 1.7oz bottle last me?

Once a day?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

2x a day. morning and night

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shiloh 81If you spend $25 on Josie's website shipping is free.  I also prefer a normal size bottle of oil then you are guaranteed freshness.  Supersize of anything is not for me.  Cat Very Happy  P.S.  Purchase from Josie direct or the Q.  I would not trust Ebay or Amazon.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

OK, thanks so much. I knew I could count on you ladies. I love these forums.

Honored Contributor

That woman must be a zillionaire by now.  It seems like she's on QVC several times a week!  Good grief!  I thought this stuff from the nut was limited.  It must grow really fast is all I'm saying.

Remember when she used to tell the story and then imitate the woman?  I thought that was funny....

She greases herself up so much during the demonstrations, I don't see how she keeps from sliding right off of the floor!  She looks really slippery when she finishes.  

Super Contributor

Is it always spend $25+ to get free shipping on her website or is that a promotion or special offer?