Valued Contributor

Re: QVC Sent me wrong IT Cosmetics Items!!

I have only had a mix up once I think when ordering with the Q. And what I ordered was sold out when I called. But CS was just wonderful. Lady I talked to was very nice & appolizied for the mix up even tho it wasn't her personal fault.  They took care of the return, no problems. Things happen. It is upsetting when you miss what you ordered. Just saying I wouldn't worry about the return because I think QVC has the best CS out there!

Regular Contributor

I think in cases like this where people miss out on a TSV due to a mistake on QVC's end not only should they not be charged for return shipping (of course) but they should also be given a small ($5-10) credit to their account for the inconvenience.  I know, dream on......

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative and off topic

Honored Contributor

Geez, somebody needs to get a grip.

The reason why the premature post was silly is because it doesn't matter one iota if it happened to anyone else.  If it happens to you, that's all that matters to you and you go to customer service for resolution.

Frequent Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Geez, somebody needs to get a grip.

The reason why the premature post was silly is because it doesn't matter one iota if it happened to anyone else.  If it happens to you, that's all that matters to you and you go to customer service for resolution.

Oooooh, now I get it! Thank you SO very much for the advice on what I should post about and not post about.  I'm off to go " get a grip" now! 🤓🙄

Frequent Contributor

Called CS today, and sure enough, they said they're sold out of the OTO and I'm basically out of luck as far as getting it. Bummer! I'm glad this didn't seem to be a large amount of people who were sent the wrong items.  Well, hopefully, anyway!

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry you missed out on the OTO because of a mistake. I'm sure it will come back in stock, as IT is one of QVC's most popular brands. What I think they should do is put one on backorder for you and offer you the OTO price when it comes back in! Smiley Happy