Respected Contributor

Pure Silk Pillowcases on sale $19

Today on Shop HQ

Honored Contributor

Re: Pure Silk Pillowcases on sale $19

@Mothertrucker 

That's a great buy, thanks for the heads up!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

My email early this morning had a really nice reversible throw on the home page. I checked these out and ordered the navy floral reversible to a light lavendar. Love a larger size in my throws and these are those - 60 x 70 if I recall. I always have one or two throws in my living room, use one all the time. Easy to grab to throw over me on a chilly night. Good price too for a reversible.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOODThe throws are 60x80!  I love that size because when I wrap up in a throw I often want complete coverage head-to-toe, and draping the throw over the sofa or  bed those extra inches make a difference in the styling. 

The prints ShopHQ featured were lovely.  I am getting the burgundy because that print will work best with my home colors.  I'm visioning the burgundy side to blend nicely with  the Christmas decorations without having to use a throw with a Christmas theme on it.  That said, I'll probably break out a couple of those simply because I like them so much.