Respected Contributor

Down to the bottom of my PG edp.  Will not buy this again, but am on the lookout for a good sub.  I've read that Clean Ultimate is a good sub.  Anyone tried this?  How would you rate this as a close replacement?

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Honored Contributor

Definitely Clean Ultimate.  I did not have good luck with Pittsburgh.

Respected Contributor

@depglass

I am a big fan of Clean 'Rain'.  Not a perfect PG replacement, but a lovely clean scent nonetheless.  I think I prefer it to PG.

Can you say a bit about your experience with Pittsburgh? I have purchased an AG dupe goats milk cream from Somethin Special and have had good luck after trial and error.  I was thinking about giving Pittsburgh a try too in order to compare.  But it looks like Pittsburgh is out of the AG scent business for now.  I love Somethin Special's AG wax melts for room scenting.

Respected Contributor
I just ordered the Tova dupe edp. I'm anxious to get it to see how it compares. Sorry for being off topic.
Respected Contributor

@Rachb

Let me know if it's a true dupe!  Very eager to order.

Valued Contributor

I have purchased PG dupe from Hayward Enterprises in the past.  It's been a while but it was very close to PG at that time.  Great service and you can get emails for when she's having a sale.  I have many of her dupes and especially love the Narciso Rodriguez for women.  Another woman in my office had me order her some after she smelled some of mine.  They are always packaged very well also. I haven't bought any for a while because I have sooooooo many and am trying to use up my stash. 

Respected Contributor

@marky

Thanks, Marky1, for the rec.  How is the PG dupe listed?  (name) I, too, LOVE the Narciso Rodriguez, but it's quite pricey and have to make my choices carefully.  I have that particular scent on the back burner.  

Valued Contributor

It's listed as Pure Grace.