Frequent Contributor

Pumpkin scented Soaps/Fall Scents?

I was wondering if anyone had any companies that they could recommend that sell pumpkin scented or other fall type scented bath products?  (Besides Bath and body works) More along the lines of handcrafted or Beekman type products. 

Thanks in advance.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Pumpkin scented Soaps/Fall Scents?

[ Edited ]

Philosophy usually has some fall/holiday scents in their shower gels that are nice.  In the past they've had pumpkin, hot buttered rum, gingerbread, etc. I don't know what they will have this year though.

Honored Contributor

The only one I know of is Trader Joes, which has a pumpkin or pumpkin spice body butter.

Trusted Contributor

Nest makes Pumpkin Chai. 

Frequent Contributor

Goat Milk Stuff makes a yummy smelling pumpkin soap, and a cider press one that smells amazing too! 

Esteemed Contributor

Bath and Body Works has liquid soap with a pump but no bar soap to my knowledge.

Honored Contributor

This thread tempts me to check out the locally made soaps at the farmers market nearby in hopes of finding pumpkin or other fall scents. 

It also helped me decide what flavor coffee to make this morning! lol

Honored Contributor

Method has a Pumpkin Clove foaming hand soap. OMG, wonderful fall scent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Method has a Pumpkin Clove foaming hand soap. OMG, wonderful fall scent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@SahmIam - And I just added Target to my places to visit soon because of a recent thread about a new clothing line! I've been happy with the Method products I've used in the past. The hand soap is nice, though I prefer non-forming. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3  I also prefer non-foaming, but the scent!!!

BB&B used to make one that I would refill my Halloween soap dispensers with; it was a true liquid soap, very mild but smelled like pumpkins. They no longer make it so I'm on the hunt for a non-foaming soap. The Method one would be perfect but for the foam. : (