Trusted Contributor

I had a new tube of the ByeBye Under Eye product. I had brought a couple of months ago. When I went to squeeze out the product, a watery substance came out....I try to mix it up, but it's almost impossible to do that In a tube.   This has happened may times with other makeup products in tubes. Foundations etc. 

Any idea how to remedy this issue?  I know the integrity is the product is compromised when it seperates.

Respected Contributor

the couple things that i've had separate, i've just shaken the bottle or whatever and everything is as good as new.  granted, tubes aren't the easiest thing to shake product in, but that's what i would do. 

Honored Contributor

At one time I tested skin care products and they would separate if exposed to too much heat.

Trusted Contributor

@June222 wrote:

I had a new tube of the ByeBye Under Eye product. I had brought a couple of months ago. When I went to squeeze out the product, a watery substance came out....I try to mix it up, but it's almost impossible to do that In a tube.   This has happened may times with other makeup products in tubes. Foundations etc. 

Any idea how to remedy this issue?  I know the integrity is the product is compromised when it seperates.

i've heard that product is good.. what are your feelings on it, i wanna try it i have dark circles and bags under my eyes......

Honored Contributor

I have yet find a better concealer than the BBUE in a tube. I use it under my eyes, on my stained lids as a primer, and a spot concealer when necessary.

I have occasionally had the separation problem, but It hasn't happened in a while. I seem to recall that the company had a solution they recommended, but unfortunately, I can't recall what it was -- maybe shaking or squeezing or a particular storage position. You might e-mail them.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland