Valued Contributor

Hi - is there a particular product you recommend to cover up a lot of redness?

I am hoping to find something that can be use to cover a large surface area.  With it being a larger area, I'm looking more for a foundation than a concealer perhaps.

Is the IT Cosmetics line good for that?  When they do the presentations, I remember them showing redness.  Or another product/ product line?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Respected Contributor

Re: Product to cover redness?

I love ''IT'' cosmetics....works on the redness for me quite well.  I guess it would all depend on how deep/dark  your redness is. I would suggest trying it.  I won't use anything else now.  Good luck !

Honored Contributor

While you're looking for a foundation with good coverage for that, you might also look into a treatment serum with Cuperose to address that.  Eminence makes one.  You might also look into vitamin supplements that will lessen the inflamation.  

Esteemed Contributor

Bye bye Undereye by it is the best concealer I have ever used and it lasts all day.  I read here from one of the posters that Sephora is going to be carrying It.  Great news!  LM

Respected Contributor

Dermablend smooth liquid camo covers my redness and I have a lot. I have not used IT Cosmetics. Dermablend is 20% of at drugstore dot com now if you are interested. The Dermablend website has a shade match and videos for application tips.

Dermablend Smooth Liquid Camo Foundation, Cream- 1 oz

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It products works for me - It Bye Bye Pores & It CC SPF coverage/foundation.  These are the only 2 It products I swear by, the only ones I need under BE mineral foundation.

BTW, I used to use DermaBlend YEARS ago. Unless they've changed the formulation, I found it to be heavy, a bit too much.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

According to the infomercial, IT Cosmetics' new Bye Bye Foundation is the best coverage available, but unfortunately it is not available on QVC. I guess it has to do with contracts.  I cannot use their powdered Celebration Foundation as it dries me out completely. Jamie of IT has a lot of redness on her face and the infomercials show Bye Bye Foundation covering it completely.  Much better than Celebration Foundation.  I would suggest you check her website and try this new product.

I also don't really understand why QVC continues to promote her products so frequently when Jamie's newest and (to me) most interesting product isn't available to them.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

It products works for me - It Bye Bye Pores & It CC SPF coverage/foundation.  These are the only 2 It products I swear by, the only ones I need under BE mineral foundation.

BTW, I used to use DermaBlend YEARS ago. Unless they've changed the formulation, I found it to be heavy, a bit too much.

@PINKdogWOOD, I would make the same observation about DermaBlend.  It does give that full coverage but I found it very thick and I had a bad reaction to it.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@Perkup, good to know!  LM

Esteemed Contributor

I have problems with redness and the amount and intensity varies from day to day. I have had good luck with the followin:

Laura Geller Balance & Brighton

Bobbi Brown foundation stick and conceal, correct and seal kit

Dr,Denese day cream (moisturizer and foundation in one

I have very sensitive skin, fair and a ton of allergies so my skin issues will vary. I always have the dark circles and puffy under eyes. I finally have found what works for me with all of my different issues.