Super Contributor

Went online to find nail treatment and surprised to find Pro Strong....had forgotten about this brand even though used it in the past with good results.  Haven't seen any presentations on air in years (unless I missed them - don't watch the Q like I used to).  How does this compare to the other nail treatments offered and why no on-air demos?

Honored Contributor

Re: Pro Strong Nail Treatment

There have been a number of threads on this product and the consensus is usually that it's ineffective.  It seems to be little more than clear nail polish.  Put the name in the blank box next to the word "community" to read previous reviews and comments.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I like the Pro Strong nail enamels and they really work well for me. I also use the Perfect Formula gel coats as well. I  combine the two using the Perfect Formula as a base and top and the Pro Strong as the color.

I think it depends on what condition your nails are in. I found the condtioning kits in the Pro Strong line to work for me. Perfect Formula also does a good job with preventing minor cracks and keeping your nails healthy.

My guess is that the bigger contracts were signed with Perfect Formula and Julep. I see Pro Strong on about twice a year and that's all. 

Honored Contributor

I stopped using the Fluoride treatment years ago, I believe it was full of alcohol, that is why there was no drying time. Best nail treatment I have found, is Sally Hansen Miracle Growth, gold bottle, gold top, and I have tried them all.

Regular Contributor

I have been using the Pro Strong Pro Lipisome nail polish remover for years. I order it online, from QVC but I haven't seen it on the air. It is an excellent nail polish remover and doesn't harm my nails. If you have weak nails, this probably won't hurt them.