Trusted Contributor

Occasionally I've seen someone here post when PRESCRIPTIVES has a promotion going, 40% off, Friends & Family, etc.

If anyone has information in this regard, please post to let me know.  Or perhaps, let me know where I can go to see or get such information when the line is running sales.  

Thank you in advance!

Occasional Contributor

I can't help you but you helped me! I used to buy their products at Macy's but was told the line was discontinued a number of years ago. I didn't realize that it had been revived online. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

If you go to the Prescrptives web site and sign up for their emails, you will be notified of the current specials and their friends and family sale.

Honored Contributor

I still faithfully use Prescriptives False Eyelashes Mascara. 

Definitely sign up for their emails so they'll keep you updated on sales and promotions. 

Prescriptives used to be on QVC years ago. This would be a good line to bring back, assuming they could offer good deals. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I still faithfully use Prescriptives False Eyelashes Mascara. 

Definitely sign up for their emails so they'll keep you updated on sales and promotions. 

Prescriptives used to be on QVC years ago. This would be a good line to bring back, assuming they could offer good deals. 

@gidgetgh   That was my go to mascara for so many years and the best one on the market, IMO (next to the original Tova mascara which was the benchmark for me and spoiled me forever!).  I've ordered several times from the newly revived company, and find the mascara to be good,  but not as great as it used to be.