Highlighted
Contributor

Pre-Coty Philosophy vs. Coty Philosophy. What's the difference?

Hey guys. I've mentioned quite a few times on these boards that I am relatively new to Philosophy (started using in mid-July) and read a lot about people saying they prefer Philosophy before Coty took over.

I'm just wondering what the differences are. I do know, from what many have said, that the Grace scents are different and smelled better prior to the company takeover, but are there any other differences? I'm curious. Also, when did Coty buy out Philosophy?

New Contributor

Re: Pre-Coty Philosophy vs. Coty Philosophy. What's the difference?

The sale was finalized in 2011.  I do agree that Falling in Love seems to have changed.  I don't like it anymore. Haven't noticed a difference in the others, personally.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View