Respected Contributor

What do you all think about HSNs special???  Do you think that tool is a crock? 

Respected Contributor

YES! YES! YES!!! Save your money and go out to dinner for a nice meal! 😍

Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

I really admire Cathy Kangas for her interest in animal welfare, but the claims she makes for Prai seem so over the top.  I know she's really no more over the top with exaggerations that competitors, but I've never been moved to give the full Prai line a try.   

Respected Contributor

@Naturesbeauty I was leaning toward "no, don't" .... and I don't care for that guy she has on pretending he's all ga-ga over the older models.  I don't know when he cam on board but it must be she feels like she needs a younger, attractive man to help sell her products.  That's a red flag right there.

Honored Contributor

Re: Prai on HSN

[ Edited ]

Funny that HSN and Evine both have neck gizmos as TS's today. Have you seen  the one from Skinn on Evine?

Valued Contributor

I was thinking about trying the serum. Not a bad price to try. Has some good reviews. But just not sure about the throat device.

Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Funny that HSN and Evine both have neck gizmos as TS's today. Have you seen  the one from Skinn on Evine?

I thought that was interesting too!

Respected Contributor

@Lovemyboots wrote:

I was thinking about trying the serum. Not a bad price to try. Has some good reviews. But just not sure about the throat device.

Cathy stated in the presentation that the serum will not work alone, you must have the technology of the facical tool in other for the serum to work.
Valued Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Lovemyboots wrote:

Cathy stated in the presentation that the serum will not work alone, you must have the technology of the facical tool in other for the serum to work.

Oh I was thinking of the other serum. "PRAIMORDIAL Collagen Serum .35 fl. oz." Sorry didn't specific which serum!  Did you hear anything on that one by any chance?  Thanks