Contributor

I don't think your savings would be more than a dollar. Postage is very high.

As for QVC...they make tons of money and they think giving us the ability to make payments on items is a favor! I will no longer do that either. If I order something from now on it better be something I can't do without.

Honored Contributor

@zinky

What does this have to do with Beauty?

Honored Contributor

@zinky wrote:

I don't think your savings would be more than a dollar. Postage is very high.

As for QVC...they make tons of money and they think giving us the ability to make payments on items is a favor! I will no longer do that either. If I order something from now on it better be something I can't do without.

@zinky  I don't understand your knocking QVC for offering the Easy Pay option  So what if QVC makes tons of money.  Isn't that the goal of any business owner, company, or corporation?  Easy Pay is an option that makes something more affordable for some people by paying it off over a few months.  I don't know that I'd call it a favor, but it probably helps QVC make more sales than if it wasn't offered.  Even so, QVC isn't twisting anyone's arm to choose that option.  If someone gets themselves in trouble by ordering too much and setting up more Easy Pays than their budget can afford, that's their own fault, not QVC's.

Respected Contributor

Yes, it's been awhile since QVC changed their policy.  I don't shop from there anymore.