Esteemed Contributor

I make my own for pennies.

Regular Contributor
On 7/23/2014 buyornot said:
On 7/23/2014 Peetie57 said:

I found a Dupe for this at Wal-Mart that works Great! It is called "Magic" odor eliminator. It is not over powering and it WORKS!! Cost is under $5.00. I keep one in my purse, my office, and at home. Good Luck.

Can I ask where in Walmart you found this-sounds good and reasonableSmiley Happy

It was on an end cap on a plastic tier type hanger and located at my Wal-Mart in the towel and shower curtain section. Good Luck!

Valued Contributor

I have a little trial bottle of one and although it DOES work, we forget to use it. I need to leave it out, that's the problem. Right now it's tucked away in the cabinet. Thanks for the reminder about this product!

Contributor

Unfortunately, my husband has never been the same since having his gall bladder removed. Now, he has IBS. He knows his bathroom odor can be intense. Poor Guy. After reading all the good reviews , I may get this for him so he doesn't have to be embarrassed at work.

PS. It doesn't matter what he eats.

Frequent Contributor

I may get this for him so he doesn't have to be embarrassed at work.

I would think that anyone would be embarrassed at work if they didn't do something to control these odors. I know when I walk into the ladies room at work and gag on the odor, I would have been embarrassed to leave the room that way!!

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/23/2014 champagnepoodle said:
On 7/23/2014 sidsmom said:

Man....what are these people eating to create a smell like that? Ick.

I totally agree, Sidsmom. Are they eating out of the trash can? I would be soooo embarrassed if I were half these people who need to stock up on this stuff.

You ladies might be a little delusional. Have you never smelled a baby's dirty diaper? You probably don't smell any sweeter!

Poo Pourri in a public place is the next best thing to what I do--which is to only use my bathroom for this purpose. I'm a planner that way! Kiss

Honored Contributor

This entire thread -

Respected Contributor
On 7/24/2014 MJ 12 said:

This entire thread - {#emotions_dlg.blink}

I really think it has been fun, a change from the norm.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor
On 7/24/2014 newjob said:

Unfortunately, my husband has never been the same since having his gall bladder removed. Now, he has IBS. He knows his bathroom odor can be intense. Poor Guy. After reading all the good reviews , I may get this for him so he doesn't have to be embarrassed at work.

PS. It doesn't matter what he eats.

TMI.....does your husband know you are discussing his poo issues on a chat board ? LOL!
Super Contributor
I purchased the original.