Respected Contributor

I got 6 bottles different fragrances last year around Christmas from QVC and I love them!

All of the fragrances are wonderful, I don't have a favorite although if the Q has an orange citrus this year I will get it!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor
On 7/23/2014 sidsmom said:

Man....what are these people eating to create a smell like that? Ick.

You must have a flower bush coming out of your rear end! LOL

Don't worry, be Happy!
Frequent Contributor

Just Remember - Fresh Drops (my choice) or any similar product only works if you can get people to use it!! No one has tried to get my co-workers to use anything like this, but we've learned through experience that they won't even use a spray air freshener when one is left in the ladies room. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} So, believe it or not, in addition to my Fresh Drops, I actually carry a full size can of air freshener in my purse (good thing I love large purses Wink) while at work. I spray every time I am in the ladies room, with an extra dose when needed. Wink

Honored Contributor
On 7/23/2014 champagnepoodle said:

I totally agree, Sidsmom. Are they eating out of the trash can? I would be soooo embarrassed if I were half these people who need to stock up on this stuff.

You all think your sheet don't stink? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree, Sidsmom. Are they eating out of the trash can? I would be soooo embarrassed if I were half these people who need to stock up on this stuff.

Some people have conditions that cause a malabsorption situation and that can create foul smelling waste. Celiac disease for instance and lactose intolerance among other things. It isn't just a matter of eating "garbage" food.

Frequent Contributor

Disease or no disease, no one's waste smells good. We all can benefit (and those around us can benefit!) from using something like PooPourri, Fresh Drop, etc.

Valued Contributor

Any spray deodorizer sprayed directly into the toilet -- before use -- has the same effect as Poo Pourri.

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/24/2014 Lowry83 said:

Disease or no disease, no one's waste smells good. We all can benefit (and those around us can benefit!) from using something like PooPourri, Fresh Drop, etc.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}.

First time PooPourri should opt for the variety pack. The thing is even if you don't care for a particular scent it flushes away, so there isn't a residual fragrance hanging in the air for too long after the flush.

Respected Contributor
On 7/24/2014 daisyk said:

Some people have conditions that cause a malabsorption situation and that can create foul smelling waste. Celiac disease for instance and lactose intolerance among other things. It isn't just a matter of eating "garbage" food.

If anyone out there thinks there poop does not stink they are living in a dream world. The foods we eat go in smelling good but come out smelling bad, plain and simple.

My husband would ague that Sophia Lorenz poop does not stink but she is the only one in the world.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Regular Contributor
On 7/23/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:
On 7/23/2014 Shaunac said:
On 7/23/2014 Peetie57 said:

I found a Dupe for this at Wal-Mart that works Great! It is called "Magic" odor eliminator. It is not over powering and it WORKS!! Cost is under $5.00. I keep one in my purse, my office, and at home. Good Luck.

Never mind, I see my question was already answered.

Thank you for sharing this Peetie57........what area please? I would like one for my purse......I love the price too.

It was hanging on one of the end caps on one of those plastic, tier type things. Was kinda hard to spot. It was around the towels, shower curtain section. Good Luck. Hope you can spot it!