Respected Contributor

Re: Poll: R U SKINN Obsessed?

@ellietoo wrote:

It does pay to listen to Dimitri tell you how to use his products.

==========

That's happened to me frequently w/ different products.  Sometimes, I find myself rewatching a video of a product I purchased, only to find out I'd been using the product incorrectly.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Super Contributor

New to Skinn - got hooked last month and was reeled in this weekend!!  I am soooo broke - but can't wait to get all my haul (not sure where I am going to store it all?)  Woman Embarassed

Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped  Thanks pup,  I found it on his Facebook page.  Because it is a business or commercial account anyone can read it you just can't post on it.  I tried using the code last night, but it kept saying it was invalid.  I called Evine CS today and they gave me  the coupon off amount on my order for 2 TS's.  I was happy.  Thanks for the heads up.  I thought maybe it wasn't good for the TS, but it is, and I guess you can use it over and over.  How nice.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs, Yippee! Yep, you can use it over and over through tomorrow, I think. Just gotta have the $50 worth of products in your order. I don't know why it wouldn't work for you yesterday? It worked for me way tooooooo many times. HA!

Hey, I even tried to send you THE code "in code" on your page where you have your pictures of you and Quincy. It appeared you could post a message there, but I didn't know what I was doing and it didn't go through. But anyway, I did want to say to you that I'd not seen all those photos before. Your boy was sooooo cute with his shaggy sheepdog hair...and even without much hair. 

Hugs to you, my tends! 

Honored Contributor

@kyreb wrote:

New to Skinn - got hooked last month and was reeled in this weekend!!  I am soooo broke - but can't wait to get all my haul (not sure where I am going to store it all?)  Woman Embarassed

@kyreb - good timing on your part to make your purchases!

For storage, try not to keep your stash in the bathroom.

I only keep my open items in the bathroom. I cleared out a shelf in the linen closet for our backup stash of skincare, cosmetics & supplements. It's a nice & cool/dark environment.  Keep it organized by date of purchase so you use up older products 1st. Trays & turntables help to keep the smallet items & bottles organized. I use a sharpie to write purchase & expire dates on the bottles as I add them to the stash shelf. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I don't know how anyone watches this guy more than 5 minutes and retains their sanity.  First he should get the marathon award for most consecutive hours during a visit.

How in the world do you buy anything?  He's selling one product in his right hand, another in his left, and is talking about a third.  I'd get so confused, I wouldn't know what to order, especially since many seem to do the same thing.  

The very few products I've gotten from him were a total bust and did nothing so I quit watching.  Women here seem to flock to him like ants to honey; is it because his products are relatively cheap?  I don't get it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't know how anyone watches this guy more than 5 minutes and retains their sanity.  First he should get the marathon award for most consecutive hours during a visit.

How in the world do you buy anything?  He's selling one product in his right hand, another in his left, and is talking about a third.  I'd get so confused, I wouldn't know what to order, especially since many seem to do the same thing.  

The very few products I've gotten from him were a total bust and did nothing so I quit watching.  Women here seem to flock to him like ants to honey; is it because his products are relatively cheap?  I don't get it.

It is a lot to process. I highly suggest heading over to evine and watching the videos. Thy have one for each product as well as a usuage guide for am/pm. It is handy becuase it tells you the order of products.

I buy his products because they work. I have told my story many times but in a nutshell...I looked in the mirror in January and couldn't believe how old and haggard I looked. I started using the HotnFlashy routine since I knew nothing about skincare. She uses Retin A and drugstore products. I have dabbled in Retin A for years but never used it correctly. I knew nothing about skin care.

After about four months I wasn't impressed with the results (I take monthly progress pictures) Well after a couple of months of switching to Skinn I am seeing great changes in my skin. It is so hydrated, bright, I am seeing some slight firming, and my wrinkles are starting to soften. I believe the Retin A (I use three nights a week) and the Skinn are working together. I went from using full heavy foundation which caked and settled into fine lines and wrinkles like nobodies business to a tinted moisturizer that is so sheer you can see my skin underneath and I love it! My eyelids are heavy and hooded and crepey.  My neck it is really crepey looking as well and things are starting to look better. Starting is the key word...These things take time to work and I believe I am on the right track.  Also, I do use othe products I use the Retin A, weekly chemical peels, Borgehese masks, Isomers and I just ordered a Paula's Choice product to incorporate. 

At the end of the day you have to find what works for youSmiley Happy

Contributor

I have seen all the "Who's Ready For Some Skinn!!!!" threads on here for quite a while, but I always skipped over them because I just wasn't interested.  I have recently come to the end of my stash and was wanting to start something new, so I started reading the Skinn threads

Just so happens it is the big anniversary weekend.  I start watching Dimitri's shows.   I've watched lots of skincare shows from other vendors.  He is definitely the most knowledgeable, enthusiastic, entertaining, and passionate vendor I've ever seen.  I loved his presentations!!!!

I ordered all 3 TTVs.  If his skincare only works half as well as he says it does I'll be happy.  I've got to cleanse, tone, and moisturize anyway so why not get the products from someone who loves what they do so much it shows!!!!! 

Spoiler