Esteemed Contributor

Re: Poll: R U SKINN Obsessed?

Quick question:  Not asking anyone to post a coupon code, BUT is there a coupon out there that can be used on the TS today?  What about other SKNN products?  TIA

I don't think I am obsessed, just like a good value on products that I use every day. 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

I use a few products.  Some things are good....some things not so great. His packaging is for the most part awful....many of his products that pump do not work well at all.

I enjoy  watching Dimitri but maybe just one hour.....he repeats himself so much it gets old after a while.  I usually  wait and buy what I want on ebay after his shows. His kits have too many things in them that I do not want.

Respected Contributor

No, not obsessed, but interested and enjoying what I am using. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Valued Contributor

I can honestly say I've never tried it. I enjoy reading all the posts about it though.

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs, there is a coupon to get $5 off any purchase of at least $50.00...doesn't have to be the TSV, just has to be $50.00 merchandise total before shipping. About the only way to see the code is to go to Facebook...and I don't think you do Facebook. The code has been posted a couple times here and both threads in their entirety were taken down because of it.

Super Contributor

It does pay to listen to Dimitri tell you how to use his products. When I first bought the DermAppeal I was not impressed with it and didn't use it much. Then I listened to him talk about how layers of dead skin cells build up on the skin and that this product helped break up the substance that holds those dead skin cells together. I started to really do a more vigorous scrub on my face as I used the DermAppeal - just like he demonstrated. What a difference that made! My pores were part of the change. The pores were no longer holes but flat so my foundation and concealer were no longer a problem to apply! A couple of darker areas that I had eventually disappeared! I also no longer had breakouts due to clogged pores. This was before I even started to use my glycolic peel! 

It does take some work to keep your skin looking youthful after 40 but why give into it when you still have weapons to fight it with!

Respected Contributor

It has been at least a 1 1/2 year or 2 since that happened. 

Valued Contributor

I think the poster said she felt self centered and selfish after hearing how kind and generous Dimitri is. She wasn't saying HR is self centered and selfish.

Honored Contributor

@elruth wrote:

I think the poster said she felt self centered and selfish after hearing how kind and generous Dimitri is. She wasn't saying HR is self centered and selfish.

Ahh, thanks @elruth, that makes sense now.  She was feeling self centered and selfish for not taking the dog for a walk because she was into the Skinn shows.  Now I get it!

Respected Contributor

@elruth wrote:

What is "HR"?

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."